Small lauren tarshis authorphoto d098611b99

Lauren Tarshis : author

Hi Historians,  

Check out my latest blog post here and discuss on the thread below. I look forward to hearing from you!  

-Lauren  

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I really like your blog about visiting Joplin, Missouri. Your books are so good that i want to read more. Pleas write soon. And keep on making good books.

Fightingracing152

• Posted at:

That's so nice! I know that you go through a lot of hard work to make the books for us, but you have to keep going! We need you to!

• Posted at:

~Eagle

IceWing/RainWing hybrid

Willowfrost of LeafClan    

All you have to do is keep going, because if you gave up, what would all that hard work be for?

wussup

• Posted at:

You know Madam Tarshis, I have to say, this is the first time I really ever payed attention to this MB. It has been 3 years since I read an I Survived book. I have read two of them. Pearl Harbor and 9/11. I personally liked Pearl Harbor more. At the time when I was in 4th Grade (Im in 7th grade currently) all of the boys in my class would read them like crazy. All of your I Survived books that had been written at the time would be GONE from the bookshelves in my class. Or was it the school library. I forgot. I remember though reading through Pearl Harbor and the one scene I remember the most, was when the boy was being chased by the Japanese fighter plane. It was a really intriguing story. I mean it. I honestly with all my heart mean it. Maybe the next time I go to the library I will pick up one of your. Also btw I loved your latest blog post! I thought it was SO sweet of that family to give you a Cross from the debris of the tornado!

Sincerely,

Tobias 

• Posted at:

Emilie(Bulldogpuppy71), if you ever return, go here:/266273

Cool

• Posted at:

JOPLIN  IS  MY  FRAVROT  ISURVIVED

• Posted at:

Can you right a book about the World War. I think you already have. I am a new I survived reader I love your books!!

-Amaya Reid

• Posted at:

hi Lauren i have something i have to tell you can you write and publish I Survived the Boston Molasses

Explosion PLEASE

• Posted at:

general teagan

i love books

who says girls aren't soldiers

i am a true survivor

never trust an untrustworthy boy trust a trustworthy girl