Lol, it was?

i don't know, maybe I just didn't try :P

Oh, okay, cool

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

MBer since November 16,

i just want to know that you're still okay; i'm worried

Yea, it was... because I had to read it carefully...?

Maybe...

What books do you read/have you read...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

"How dare it eat my post..." -Erica

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

Oh >.< Sorry for being confusing. 

I haven't been reading a lot lately, actually.... I mean, I've read the 39 clues, Percy Jackson, um... >.< Idk... You?

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

Why are you apologizing for being confusing...?

I haven't been reading a lot lately either... I've read those books too... I'm currently trying to read Wings of Fire: Escaping Peril...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

Because I don't want to confuse you? >.<

Ooh, do you like it?

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

But if everything is always so easy for my brain... wouldn't my brain become less intelligent...?

I don't really know... I guess so or else I wouldn't be reading it...? I'm kinda reading just to continue reading the series because it would feel wrong to just stop reading the series...?

Very late but... HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY! DID ANYONE PLAY ANY/TRY TO PLAY ANY PRANKS ON YOU?

Idk why I chose to type in all caps...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I guess that's true, lol...

That makes sense. I know how that feels.

Lol, YOU TOO!! One person did, yeah, but I didn't do anything to anyone else. You?

That's okay, that made me smile for some reason o_o

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

I didn't play any tricks on anyone... no one directed pranks specifically at me but on SAMB, there were a lot of threads that were trying to prank people...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Oh, yeah, I read a couple of those types of posts on doublecross.

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

Sorry... I accidentally clicked "Submit" with my last post... and then I didn't feel like sending another post because I didn't really have much more to say...

What did you think about the sound quality of Hours' latest video(the one of his level 4 piece)...? Btw... Hours passed the language test thing... but the bad news that is completely unrelated is that he was really sick from the evening of April 3 and all through April 4... he had forced himself to go to school on the 4th but ended up choosing to miss the concert that evening and so he's a little nervous about how his orchestra teacher will react... he was a lot better today because he wasn't "burning up" with a pretty high fever(no idea how high because Hours didn't want to let ppl know so he never measured... but it probably was pretty high based on comments when ppl found out...?) but he was still pretty weak physically in comparison to his usual self... and he couldn't comprehend a lot of anything anyone said to him... Also, another friend of his had a fever today...

How has learning A Sky Full of Stars been going...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Lol, that's okay.

Oh noooo :o :( Is he feeling better now? That's no fun....

And wowww, I love the video :) It's great. I will mention this though-- I listened to it with earbuds and I only had sound in one side. I'm not 100 percent sure that it's not just my laptop or earbuds causing the problem, but other videos and music worked fine so... >.< BUT IT STILL SOUNDED AMAZING AND I LOVED IT.

>.< I actually haven't even tried it in like, forever... >.<

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

He still had a cough and stuffy nose and hasn't completely regained his old physical strength yet(he still can do more push ups than a lot of other people though) but that's about it... he can understand people pretty well and everything...

Thank you for letting him know about that because it's very important the the sounds of his videos are good :)

XD Lol... Do you plan on returning to it or are you learning something else...? How has your throat been feeling...?

Also... um... the world is not going to be a better place if you died...? Unless those are song lyrics or a little bit of a poem or something...? >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Aww... Hope he's back to normal soon! That's no fun being sick.

No problem :P

I'm not really sure at this point... I might have to play something for Mom's piano recital, but I'm not totally sure what I'm going to do for that yet. And my throat still hurts sometimes, but... It might be getting better? I secretly want to take voice lessons, but I don't want my parents to have to pay for that, so o_o....

.....I feel like it sometimes. :P Nope, not lyrics or a poem o.o >.<

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

Might be getting better...? That feeling... it's not a fun feeling to have... There are some videos on YouTube that teach how to sing, right...? But then again... an actual teacher would better be able to correct what you're doing wrong...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

It still hurts sometimes, mainly last week, but I did sing a lot more than usual during that week... So I'm wondering if it's just from that. I think it's been mostly okay, otherwise.

You're the only one who actually cares about that, I think >.< o_o

Yeah, I would love to have an actual teacher. I've watched some of those kinds of videos, but I think I'd do better with someone teaching me based on my personal abilities... 

...I don't think I'll ever value myself enough to spend time on that, though.

What goals do you have for the future? If you want to say, anyways, I didn't mean that to be too personal...

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

When I said you're the only one who cares, I didn't mean that was a bad thing, by the way >.< I realized after I posted that how that could have sounded...

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

Also, I'm on chat, if you have time.....

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

Hmm... I see... would cough drops or something help...?

XD I didn't take it the bad way but now that you mention it... you're right; it does have a double meaning lol Another amazing sentence, then...?

Would that be because you don't plan on being a singer when you grow up...? Or do you...?

Hmm... I honestly have no idea...! :D Well... I think you suggested firefighter once when I still visited chat regularly... a firefighter would be pretty cool...

*clicks chat*

"SERVER:Current topic in Scholastic General room is: HAPPY FRIDAY!"

Me: O_O XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Possibly... Mom gave me some cough drop like things to eat before I sing to try and help...

Lol >.< Maybe I'm just really confusing o_o

Idk... I would like to be a singer, but idk if I could actually do that >.<

Lol, did I? Yas, firefighters are basically superheroes ^_^

O_O I don't know why it still says that...! XDXD

...-whispers- there are eight XD faces...

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

Lol... it certainly seems like you're really confusing...

You could become anything you want to be... although it may be a good idea to have a backup plan...?

I think...? Idk... Yea, that's part of the reason why I consider being a firefighter as a potential career...

:o I just realized that yesterday wasn't Friday...

-whispers back- oops, I should've added one more face because the square root of 9 is 3... a triangle has 3 sides... but 8 should be fine too because 2 to the 3rd power is 8...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

>.< I'm sorry... maybe I should stop talking >.<

Yeah, that's always a good idea. :P  I like to write, and I probably will want to stay with the family business, too... I'm not sure, I'm still trying to figure it out, kind of ^_^

:o... Yah?

-whispers back- that was a really, really smart answer; it's okay, eight is fine with me

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

>.< I'm sorry... maybe I should stop talking >.<

Yeah, that's always a good idea. :P  I like to write, and I probably will want to stay with the family business, too... I'm not sure, I'm still trying to figure it out, kind of ^_^

:o... Yah?

-whispers back- that was a really, really smart answer; it's okay, eight is fine with me

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

Noooo, don't stop talking... there's nothing wrong with being confusing... although it's not the best thing to be when working with other people but... this is not working in the workplace setting...

It's a good idea to think stuff like the future through...

Yea... which is why what the chat server said was weird... I was laughing at its pure cheerfulness though because I didn't realize the day of the week in time...

-whispers back- that's good... what if you weren't ok with eight...? Would you have made me go boom...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Lolz I should be smarter so I'm not as confusing, maybe o_o ...maybe I just have a lack of skill as far as being social, hmm? >.<

Lol, yeah it is, and it's not too long until I'm going to have to have a decision >.< But... Idk. -shrugs- I guess I'll find out where it takes me.

Yeah it was funny lollll

-whispers ever quieter- I don't know, but I probably wouldn't have done that

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

O_O I've never thought about that... hmm, maybe... but a lot of people on the message boards probably also lack the skill of being social... in real life at least... it's different online though, isn't it...?

That sucks... best of luck to you finding a position you enjoy...!

-whispers even quieter- Are we having a who-can-whisper-the-softest battle...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

>.< I'm trying to be better at being social, don't judge o_o Lol. Yeah, it's for sure at least some different online...

You tooooo

-whispers the quietest- i don't know, but if we were, I just won :D

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

Lol... same here... was I judging...? If I was... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...

Thanks.

-shouts as loudly as possible- Nooooooo, I have been defeated...! :P

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I was just kidding >.< It's fine

-covers ears- -sees a window break- o_o

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

Sorry for taking things too seriously, then... >.<

O_O Are your ears ok...? Also... how did the window break...?

Btw, you might know this already but Hours uploaded a video yesterday... he didn't give it his best but yea...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Lol, chill, it's okayyyyy.

You broke the window cause you yelled so loud o.o (yes meh ears shall be fine)

Oh, okay, I'll look at it tomorrow... I have to go for tonight, but... >.<

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

I like the book of I Survived....series and I was reading.

• Posted at:

Ok...

So it wasn't high pitch or something then... That's a relief... That's good...

The video is kinda dark because of when he videoed it...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Sorry I haven't answered you... I thought I had, then I realized I hadn't but then I was at homeschool convention, so o_o

I'm currently mad at myself because there was this guy I wanted to talk to, but I freaked out at the last minute and didn't... >.< And then he disappeared. o_o

Anyways. How are you?

Anything exciting going on?

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

Don't worry about it... What's homeschool convention...?

Ah, those moments... I'm sure you'll be able to talk to him the next time you find him... online, because people can't just disappear like that in real life...? "Ganbaruby!"

I've been like how I've always been... Yes, kinda... It's not exciting for me though because it doesn't apply to me, but it is a little amusing to watch Hours and some of his friends freak out about how they can't play their song for the levels thing... It's in 4 days from now, I think...? Hours really wants to upload a video of him playing his song and hopes to get some honest feedback on his playing from multiple people, but because he has quite a lot of difficulty with the song considering when he has to play for a judge...

Was it Erica's birthday recently...? Because for some reason, I had a certain day marked as her birthday...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Basically, homeschoolers can go and listen to people speak about homeschooling and all that stuff. And you can look around at some different curriculum if you're still trying to decide what to use. That kind of thing.

...wut is "ganbaruby" o_o ?

Aww >.< that's so stressful. A lot of times, it goes much better during the performance than in practice, so...  hopefully that'll happen?

Yes it was her birthday very recently ^_^

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

That's interesting... By curriculum, do you mean like a series of textbooks/workbooks/something along those lines...?

There's this character from this anime that Hours watched who's name is Ruby... So basically, this character cheers herself or other people on by saying "ganbaruby". It's like a combination for that cheering on kind of word in Japanese with the name "Ruby". Hours says it sometimes in real life because he's sometimes unsure of how to express that cheering on kind of emotion... which is why I decided to use it; I wasn't really sure how to express the cheering on kind of feeling without sounding like a robot... >.<

Yeah... hopefully... but knowing Hours, the chance of that happening is pretty slim... Btw, he did upload a video of himself playing it... and he's looking for some advice as soon as possible since it's the day after tomorrow...

Would you be ok with telling her that I wish her a happy belated(I think?) birthday...? Idk... is it ok of me to do that...? I feel like it's a little creepy for me know that... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Yeah, that's exactly right.

Ohhhh.... okay, that makes sense!

I think the video sounds great :D Tell him good luck for me :D ...wait, is that considered bad luck? o_o ANYWAYS, I HOPE HE DOES GREAT :D I'm sure he will

Yeah, I'll tell her ^_^ naw, it's okay.

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

I have no idea... Yea, we'll all be cheering him and everyone else on... He played the song for the entire orchestra of the grade today... he was extremely nervous so it didn't go that well... he feels that Sophia was the only person who was honest to him by telling him that he lacked a lot of cheerfulness in his playing and that he should probably play it less smoothly... other people mentioned that he was occasionally a little out of tune but that was it... basically, Hours played the hard parts just fine but messed up the easy parts...

Thank you.

How has your throat been feeling...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

My throat has actually been a lot better :D...  Thanks for asking

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

Hours got his score today... it's seriously a really good score... but Hours was clearly pretty unhappy with it... He got 97 out of the possible 100... A friend of his in the same grade who also did the level that he did also got 97 while the people a grade above them seemed to be getting 100's in the level... Not sure if it was everyone in the grade above but at least one person definitely got 100 for that level in that grade... In school, Hours was pretty chill about it although he did show his unhappiness... but at home... well... he actually ended up crying a little... because even though "Spring" doesn't fit his style at all, he could've still pulled off a 98 or higher if his teacher gave pointers on dynamics and phrasing etc. and wasn't so lenient with him if he played some notes out of tune or a rhythm wasn't perfect... Getting the rhythms exactly right and playing in tune is Hours' job but still... His breakdown was also partially due to the future of him playing violin... it's still uncertain right now but it was still pretty stressful because of other factors in the mix... Also, Sophia got a 98 on this level last year so it would make sense that Hours would be disappointed about not even matching that score a year later...

On a happier note... Hours was thinking about chocolate when he could while playing his solo... Talking about the solo... do you want to hear about the entire part of the playing for the judge or part of it or none of it...? The 3 portions were scales, solo, and sightreading... By "more", I basically mean the specific mistakes that Hours noticed in his playing because Hours mainly notices mistakes and doesn't take notice of where he did well...

How has the latest song you've been working on in anything been going...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*