Passing on a message? I don't see why it would be a bad idea...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"They could tear this house down brick by brick, but we won't even miss a thing... As long as we got you and I, you and me..."

Yea, passing on a message. I don't think that whatever the message turns out to be will make any difference...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

"How dare it eat my post..." -Erica

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

She might like to hear from you... It might make her happy, knowing you haven't forgotten about her. She feels like everyone is forgetting her lately..

• Posted at:

"They could tear this house down brick by brick, but we won't even miss a thing... As long as we got you and I, you and me..."

Notice the word might...

*wants to add more to that but decides against it bc it could be not very nice*

BTW, I gtg soon but I'll most likely bbl.

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

You'll never know unless you risk it, hm? -shrugs- Whatever you feel like ye should do...

Alright... I'll be here awhile, probably.

• Posted at:

O_O Where did all these stars come from? I have 2 possibilities in mind but would you have an answer?

How did you do that? You mentioned "risk" and I actually kinda wanted to figure out something to say...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Idk, I've starred all of your posts. But idk where the other one came from...

Do what? Then go for it.

• Posted at:

The 2 possibilities that I had in mind were either someone has crashed but didn't want to post or it could be the "ME" person in the title...

But the only thing that I've kinda came up with could be taken as not nice...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Oh, I know there is someone reading this... They accidentally told me last night. Maybe on accident anyway...

Hmm... What is it?...

• Posted at:

Hmm... ok.

It was something along the lines of: I wish I could forget you... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Hmm, I see... I can see how that could be either taken as an insult or a compliment, or maybe a little of both...

• Posted at:

Yea so you won't pass it on right?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I will if you want me to.

• Posted at:

Um... no thanks. Maybe if it could be worded differently and it wasn't passed on as something I wanted to tell her...

Am I sounding odd? I feel like I am...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Yeah. Well... If you decide you want me to tell her something for you, let me know. -shrugs- Whenever.

Not at all, actually. You're fiiiine. :P

• Posted at:

Ok. BTW, I think you might know this already but I'm currently lurking atm so yea...

Ok. But these extra star things... Idk how to describe it besides that they're making me nervous... and that is a very rough translation bc I can't think of anything better...

How are you today?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Okay.

Yeah, I know... Maybe that's the point of the extra stars; who ever is doing it is trying to make us nervous? o_o

I'm okayyyyy. We had a fairly good day with the resale thing...

• Posted at:

O_O Then they're doing a good job of it... wait, they can see what we write though... do you have any ideas on who it is? I'm kinda tempted to ask the person to just post something here...

That's good to hear... I think?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I know who the person lurking is. But I'm not for sure who is starring the posts.

Yeahhhhh... How are you?

• Posted at:

Can you clarify one thing about this person for me? It's not the person who made this thing right?

I'm normal... does it feel weird to be talking to me on a thread like it's the chat? It sometimes feels a bit odd to me...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

No... As far as I know, that person isn't lurking. But they could be, too, without my knowing...

I have several chat threads like this, so... Not really. Odd in a bad way...? I'm sorry. Am I making it awkward?

• Posted at:

No, not in a bad way, I just don't have chat threads like this bc... of something...? And no, you're not making it awkward. I'm also kinda glad to be able to talk to you... it feels different...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Okay. . . It makes me happy talking to you, actually and I'm not sure why.... And I hope that doesn't sound wrong. >.< That wasn't meant in a mean way at all...

• Posted at:

It doesn't sound wrong. It could just be bc... Idk actually but I do feel happier too... for me, it's probably bc I'm sharing more stuff about my life and my thoughts or something...

So... what should be the next topic of discussion?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

>.

Hmm... I don't know... >.< Um... Any big plans for the summer?

• Posted at:

Grr, the face didn't send right...

• Posted at:

XD

Um... I'd rather not share that if that's ok...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

No, that's okay. I have to go, though... See you tomorrow?

• Posted at:

I should probably go too... shouldn't it be "Talk to you tomorrow?" And yea, probably

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Yes, I guess it should be... >.< I'm sorry. Goodnight...

• Posted at:

Why are you aplogizing for that...? And I think that I should lurk more, I learned somethings yesterday...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Because... Idk, it seems like it kind of makes you uncomfortable..

• Posted at:

What things did you learn?

• Posted at:

XD I see... it doesn't really make me feel uncomfortable, I just felt like doing that...

I think Ik who's the person lurking... but then I was really tired at the time but still...

I gtg now but I had more to say but yea...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

>.< Okay...

-frowns- Okay... Have a good dayyyyyy. :P See you later

• Posted at:

Is that bad or not good or something...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

-shrugs- I don't know? >.< Hiii..

• Posted at:

Hi... so how are you today?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I'm fine... Kind of mad at myself right now, but yeah. How are you?

• Posted at:

Normal, like almost any other time.

Why are you kinda mad at yourself right now?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

, 2 , ... 18 , 19 , 20