i thought it sounded pretty near perfect ^_^

yeahhh, not all songs have to be fast to be interesting!!

oh, well that's a good thing his eyes were okay today...

maybe we'll watch it soon, then, i'm not sure why we haven't yet 

it's okay. yeah how did things go? :o

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

MBer since November 16,

i just want to know that you're still okay; i'm worried

Lol... Do you own the movie(like a Blu-Ray or something... has the movie even came out yet on Blu-Ray?) or is it playing in theaters near you...?

The math competition didn't go that well...

So basically, this math competition was the 2nd round of this competition thing... There can only be 5 people on a team... The school that Hours goes to has a "twin" school(say Hours was in elementary school rn, the twin school would also be an elementary school...) and in the 1st round, Hours' school's team(with Hours on it, obviously) got 1st place while their twin school's team got 2nd. Hours' school usually always does better than the twin school academically. Last year, only Hours' school participated in this math competition so Hours' school got to send 2 teams to the 1st round, however, only one of the teams got to the 2nd round(that would be the team that Hours was on because the 2 teams were formed as the top 5 in the 2 grade levels(only these 2 grades can participate in the competition) and then the next 5, so it was pretty obvious which team was meant to be the real deal). The questions were extremely difficult at the 2nd round, and they must've been pretty difficult for the other teams too since Hours' team placed 2nd at only 6 points behind the 1st placed team(they got quite a few questions wrong too... Hours only got 4 or 5 of the 10 questions right on the Individual round... and that was what this extremely smart person in the grade above him got). In other words, last year was a big success(Hours was like the math person of his grade last year... he did that well in competitions). Fast forward back to this year... The competition was run differently at the 2nd round... For example, instead of 10 questions for the Individual round, there were 7 questions and the competitors had 15 minutes to do them. That being said, the questions were basically jokes compared to last year's questions(they were still the slightest bit harder than the 1st round though). Hours and the other person in his grade that was on this year's team got 2 out of the 7 questions wrong. Hours mistakes were due to him being stupid(he quite literally had time leftover to check his answers since he finished so quickly) and something that he still has to figure out how he got wrong(he thinks he either misunderstood the question or read the question incorrectly... seriously, reading the question wrong had cost him an Individual 1st place in the 1st round this year... it's annoying how easy the questions are because if you make one mistake, you'll likely have to compete in tiebreakers... which Hours evidently can't do well since tiebreakers are basically easy questions with a time limit or you're competing against other people to get the answer first... The people in the grade below him are even more competitive though... I think that at least of them from the twin school and at least from Hours' school all got 10 out of 10 right on the Individual round of the 1st round). One of the people on Hours' team in the grade below Hours got 7 out of the 7 questions right on the Individual round but the rest of them all got at least 1 question wrong(Hours felt really embarrassed by this because he was one of the top scorers of the team last year)...

O_O >.< I'm so confused from writing so much right now... I'll just not tell the details of each round besides how they got the right answer to a question on the Team round but didn't get to input the answer and how they messed up both questions of the relay round(the first was because the first person got the question wrong and the second was due to the last person but Hours also feels partially responsible because he forgot what his own variable meant)... Anyway, Hours' team didn't place in the 2nd round this time... That is to say, they got below 3rd place, which means no trophy and they also don't know what place they came in out of the 10 teams... Even worse is that their twin school, who basically can never beat them academically, got 3rd place... Idk about Hours' teammates but Hours blames it on himself... because he was supposed to take care of the team this year since he is the only person on last year's team that went to the 2nd round that is still on the team this year(because of grade levels)... also, Hours hasn't seriously done math problems to improve himself for roughly a year... so not only did he not improve, he also didn't maintain his skill from last year because for some reason, he has some difficulty understanding the problems and he seems to have become less careful when doing problems...

Anyway... the concert... Well, since they(the teams from both schools) left the competition site during rush hour, it took them an hour longer than predicted to get back... However, Hours and most of his teammates(the concert was only for select groups of people to perform) got to play the last song of their group(there are 2 band instrument groups, one chorus/choir(idk the difference... >..< Just let me know which parts could use some clarification(if there are any) and I'll explain it better...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

"How dare it eat my post..." -Erica

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

We don't own the movie, no, we usually watch movies online, so... I'm not sure, it might just be in theaters right now.

Awww... :( I'm sorry it didn't go very well... So do they do this math competition every year, then?

wow, it sounds like it was a really busy day for them :o...

Erica talked to me today for like, two minutes... >.<

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

Oh... I see...

I'm not sure since this year was only Hours' second year in the school... like, he doesn't know how long the school has been participating in this competition since he wasn't in this school before...

Yea, it was... the only thing missing was the happiness of getting a trophy... so Hours couldn't enjoy the concert to its fullest...

:O Ericaaaaaa.... Why only for an extremely short period of time...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

Oh, okay, I see.

Aww.... :( I'm sorry to hear that...

Because she told me she didn't want to be my friend anymore... and told me not to talk to her. She just had a question for me about something on chat :P

I HAVE LIKE ONE DAY OF SCHOOL LEFT, I'M SO EXCITED O_O

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

Do you know why she doesn't want to be your friend anymore...?

:O HOW WAS YOUR LAST DAY OF SCHOOL?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

well she gave me a list of things she doesn't like about me

IT'S ACTUALLY PROBABLY GOING TO BE TUESDAY BECAUSE... JUST BECAUSE O_O

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

...... and...? If you want to add/if there is anything to add, that is... >.<

XD LOL

Sorry for not replying yesterday... a lot of stuff came up... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

i miss her. it hurts.

it's alright, lol.

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

Of course it does... :'(

I'm sorry... I'm really bad at comforting people... >.<

But like... Just let me know if you want me to help in some way...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

it's okay... i'm the same way. i'm trying to stop complaining about my problems though XP i know it's annoying. and i'm not going to be able to get over it until i accept the fact that she's not going to come back, and i can't bring myself to do that...

...like, i think i've got some hidden hope that she'll be all like, "i'm sorry, i was just having a bad day; i still love ye"...

oh, well.

what are you up to? my piano recital is fridayyyyy. and we're going on vacation on mondayyyy...

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

I don't think you complaining about your problems is annoying... it could be because I haven't really seen you complain that much and because I don't know you in real life so it's actually interesting...?

It will take time... lots of it...

Who knows... maybe she will say that... You guys have been friends for quite a while, right...?

Remember her by the good memories you guys had...?

I'm curious to hear about a lot of Hours' academic events... there's a lot of stuff going on this week, so I'm also trying to keep my head above the water...

Wow... Good luck! How has practicing been going...?

Lol, Monday also happens to be the day Hours and his friends are scheduled to play the quartet for the entire orchestra of their grade... When are you coming back from vacation...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I would say that i probably complain more online than in real life... or maybe i just complain about different things in real life versus online

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

nooooo that wasn't supposed to send yet

we've been friends since... the end of 2015? we started emailing in december of 2015, but we knew each other before that... so yeah it's been a while...

the practicing is going pretty well. we could probably use a little more time just to be sure we're comfortable with it, but

i'm actually not sure when we'll be back... we're going to be away for a week or ten days or something?... i'll have to ask for sure. we're going to tennessee. XP

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

Interesting...

Lol, I don't like when that happens...

O_O Woah... that's a long time...

Ah I see... That's good...

Random thought but if you could, would you record your piano duet and upload it onto YouTube or something...?

I see... thanks for letting me know... Woah, Tennessee? Err... I don't know much about Tennessee so I'm not sure how to continue that thought... XD

Just to confirm it(Idk why...)... but you won't be replying from tomorrow onwards until roughly a week later...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I was actuually going to try to put both my solo and the duet on youtube, as long as i have permission and Dad doesn't mind and all that. :D

Yeahhhh, we like Tennessee o_o

I'm going to try to take my laptop and keep responding, actuallyyyyy... i don't know for sure how often i'll respond but i will try to respond fairly often >.<

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

:D Yay...!

XD Lol

Lol ok... How will you keep your laptop charged...?

Sorry for not responding yesterday... I saw your post but it was pretty late as I was pretty busy so... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

i'll try to charge it at the hotel/resort/whatever its called 

it's okayyyy! What have you been up to?

my cousins  ended up not being able to come to the recital like they'd planned toooooo...

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

I see...

Trying to balance work with entertainment somehow...?

:( Did you and your dad still play well though...? I just realized that I forgot to ask how your recital went... >.< oops...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

yeah the recital went great. i had a lot of fun and was actually proud of myself for once... and the duet went amazingly well :D

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

:D Yay! That's good! Do you know if you have permission to upload it yet...? Also, I'm not sure if you've told me before but did you play a song by yourself...? If so, what was the name of the song...?

If you are willing to answer this question... how has your trip been going...?

Hours, his group members that played with him at the previous concert, and Sophia played their quartet for the orchestra of their grade today... it didn't go well at all considering how well they could play it... for one, their tempo was slow and they slowed down as the piece went on... and each of them messed up... and they weren't together at one point... That being said, they plan on meeting during lunch or something to get a good recording that they can be proud of...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Yes I played an arrangement of Supermarket Flowers by Ed Sheeran. And I still haven't gotten a chance to do anything as far as a youtube channel yet... I'm sorry. I still really want to but I'm not for sure how much longer it'll be :(

Our trip has gone great. I know I said I'd be replying to you but I guess it's actually been several days since you posted >.< I didn't mean to wait that long, I'm sorry. but yeah, we've had a lot of fun.

Aww... I hope they ended up getting a good recording!!

...I feel like I say "aww" too much. o_o oops.

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

Interesting... Did you sing the song while you played it or was it just playing piano...? No need to apologize... YouTube is a completely optional thing...

Lol, don't worry about it... Life has been pretty busy lately so... Ah, that's good to hear... Did you go to any Walmarts, by any chance...?

They plan on going during lunch time tomorrow... hopefully they'll get one because tomorrow is potentially their last chance since school will be ending for them really really soon... which means they'll have most of their end of the year tests, and then break...

Lol... it's fine... Not enough people in my life say "aww" so... I'm actually glad that you say it...?

This is kinda random but tomorrow, Hours, his music group members, Sophia, and 2 other people(one of them was Hours' music group's "special guest" at a concert) will be performing a tiny section of "A Midsummer Night's Dream" by William Shakespeare for their English class tomorrow... Hours, his two group members, and Sophia are playing the role of the 4 fairies... and Hours will be attempting a move that he probably will fail doing... so it's probably going to be pretty amusing...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

hi

• Posted at:

What is life with out animals.

Foxes

Deer

lions

Bear

All life plants and animals have purpose

They have been subjected to insane cruelty  WHY?

I can't answer because I do not know  DO NOT BE CRUEL.

Do or do not do there is no try  -Yoda

hi

• Posted at:

Foxes

Deer

lions

Bear

hi

• Posted at:

Foxes

Deer

lions

Bear

hi

• Posted at:

Foxes

Deer

lions

Bear

hi

• Posted at:

Foxes

Deer

lions

Bear

hi

• Posted at:

Foxes

Deer

lions

Bear

hi

• Posted at:

Foxes

Deer

lions

Bear

hi

• Posted at:

Foxes

Deer

lions

Bear

hi

• Posted at:

Foxes

Deer

lions

Bear

hi

• Posted at:

Foxes

Deer

lions

Bear

No, I just played the piano.

Yeahhhhh we went to... Ah, I lost count. Probably ten or so total.

So, if I'm thinking right, they tried to record already? did they get a good recording?

Lol, oh, okay >.< not a lot of my friends ask about piano recitals and walmart and things I'm doing, so it makes me happy when you do

... that was a weird way to say it probably, oops..

oh, lol! how did the "A Midsummer Night's Dream" go???

also, we got home from our trip today.

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

I see...

O_O...

Yea, they did record already... unfortunately, the recording was really bad by performance standards but decent considering how much time they had... It was still better than their performance for the orchestra recording though... although nowhere near the best they've played it, which would be when they were relaxed and just kinda played...

Eh... I don't think it was that weird...

It went pretty well! It was worth a test grade or something and they all got 100! Hours did his best to do that move that he attempted but it came out pretty wrong(they had someone take a video)... for one thing, he started too far from where he was supposed to end up, so he kinda had to pretend nothing happened and skip/spin to his spot... also because he started the move way too far away, the camera didn't catch the spin in the beginning... so when Hours does appear, you see his way too fast and really awkward lean back and kick thing...

Were you tired when you got back from your trip...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Aww... it is pretty stressful trying to record... I tried to take a video of me playing piano once and it took so many tries i finally gave up o_o

That's great :D I'm glad it went well for them!!

Yeah I was kinda tired. And it was sooooo hot in the house when we got back since it had been a little over a week since the air conditioning was on and yeah...

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

Yea... humid kind of hot or dry kind of hot...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

humid, i guess.

ahhhh, we're leaving friday for a wedding...

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

Lol... are you excited or nah...?

I keep forgetting to say this but Hours and his music group are probably gonna upload their latest recording(the one that we were talking about a few days ago) next week because this week they have a lot of testing...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

it's my grandpa's wedding... i'm not really excited i just hope i'll make it through the wedding o_o i think it's going to be really stressful and stuff, ehhh...

oh, okay, yayy ^_^

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16,

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 21 , , 23