XD Lol... Are weddings usually like that...?

Have you been working on any stories lately...?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

(General) Cody

"How dare it eat my post..." -Erica

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

I don't know... I haven't been to a lot of weddings. (idk, what counts as a lot?)

Eh... I was working on some writing but mostly just, like, random scenes. I'd like to get back into writing...

• Posted at:

Christy

Hmm... maybe like 2 or more weddings...?

Did the wedding happen already...?

I see...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

I think i've been in three of them... i was the flower girl twice and miniature bride once... and i've attended a few more than that.

yeah it did. ...there was an elvis impersonator.

• Posted at:

Christy

:O What's a miniature bride...?

Woah... Was the Elvis impersonator good at impersonating Elvis...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

i don't actually know the purpose for one, but... o_o i just walked down the aisle like the brides maids did. -shrugs- and i got to wear an amazing dress o.o i haven't really listened to Elvis a lot... he was a good singer and my dad said he was pretty good at the impersonating part, soooo -shrugs- yeah.
  • Posted at:

Christy

Lol... :O What did your dress have/look like?

Lol... I see

Hours' and his music group uploaded their violin quartet recording... It's not public yet though because Hours wants to double check with each member and make sure everyone is ok with the description and whatnot... However, there is a chance that Hours will make it public himself tonight so...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

ummm.... all i remember is that it was white and i ripped it or spilled something on it o_o or something. (i was young-ish ok o_o) oooohh :o yayyy, okay ^_^ i'll watch for it
  • Posted at:

Christy

XD Lol ok

Hours made it public just now... His group members haven't responded to him but they wouldn't mind if he made it public by himself so...

How are you?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I'm not bad... today I took a couple of my "end of the year tests" (we call them achievement tests? I'm not sure if everyone does or not, though...) today. I have several more to take yet, but... I'm actually worried about the math tests .-. I'm really bad at math. But, we'll see...

Other than that, our church is doing Vacation Bible School this week, so I'm helping out with that...

What have you been up to?

Oh, also, remember that bird's nest I told you about?... Well, I think the baby birds didn't get a chance to hatch, so... :(

The video sounds great!!! Wow, they're all so talented. :) Tell them for me that I said they did a great job!!

• Posted at:

Christy

:O A couple? How long was each of them? I wish you the best of luck!

Talking about "end of the year tests", Hours found out his scores yesterday and he wouldn't mind if I told you...

Do you like to help out with that...?

I've been... doing my best to adjust to a different life?

Yeah...? Oh... that's sad... :(

I've told them. Only Hours was online so I'm going to hold off for a bit on their reactions because I want to tell you about all of them if possible...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

They aren't super long... I took two more today. I've been doing grammar type stuff so far, and they went faster than math will since I'm better in grammar stuff.

Ohhhh, how did they go? ^_^

Yeah... it's kinda fun -shrugs- It's kind of funny though because I grew up actually being part of it and now I'm a helper so... XP

Different life?

Yeah... :(

Okay ^_^

• Posted at:

Christy

That's good... makes sense, since you are a writer... although a writer can also be extremely good at math...?

Pretty well except for English... For English, he got 94... like he would've been fine with it but the problem is, he had the right answer for one of the questions, but then he changed it in the last few minutes of the test... so he's pretty frustrated with himself... For Earth Science, he got 99... which is somewhat disappointing since one of his friends got 100... For History, he got 99... For Geometry(basically, math), he got 96(he's satisfied with it because he hasn't found anyone who got higher than him yet... although he doesn't know the scores of many people... the funny thing is that he also got a 96 in Algebra I last year)... For Spanish, he got 100(this was a surprise because there was one really confusing question)... His Science and Math tests were 3 hours long although you could leave before then, while his English and History tests were 2 hours long(most people finished before 2 hours though)... His Spanish test was taken during 3 periods of class... The lab portion of his Science test was taken during 1 period of Science class...

XD So you get to watch people follow in your footsteps, kinda...?

Yea... as in like... no more school...?

They still haven't responded for some reason... So I'll just share Hours' response for now... Hours was completely taken by surprise when I told him what you said... and he felt really happy that you liked it and that it wasn't a flop... He said that reactions like this are what give him strength to keep working hard... like, he does want constructive criticism but without positive comments, he might not be able to continue with the same motivation...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

hi

• Posted at:

monster is on and under your bed

Yeah...

Wow, sounds like he did really good :)

Also, sorry it's been so long since I've replied... I didn't realize I hadn't replied yet...

I finished my tests yesterday :P

Aw... I'm glad it made him happy :)

• Posted at:

Christy

It's ok... things happen XD

:O Yay! Do you know any of your scores yet?

One of his group members responded with "Xd"

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

No, I'm not sure when I'll get my scores. I'll try to tell you when I do, if you want.

Lol, is that a good response or...?

I had to go to another wedding today XP It was my dad's cousin this time.

• Posted at:

Christy

If you feel comfortable with telling me your scores, then sure...

I think that's a good response...? I think it was supposed to be "XD", which generally is a positive response because there's a smile...? >.<

Lol... How'd it go? What were you wearing and what was your... position(I can't think of the right word)...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Yeah, that's fine. If Mom will even tell me them o_o

Okay >.< that's good...

I wasn't actually in this one, we were just invited... My dad's brother and his wife were in the wedding though. And some of my cousins.

• Posted at:

Christy

XD Lol

I see... did you eat cake...?

What are you currently working on playing on the piano...? Sorry... that was worded weirdly... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

No, we left like right before they did cake... we had a two and a half hour drive home and it was an evening wedding.

I'm actually not working on anything... I'm supposed to be starting "All I Want For Christmas" for the Christmas recital soon I think, but... I haven't been reading, either. And writing is really hard for me now... :P

I'm kind of failing in life, I feel like o.o :P

• Posted at:

Christy

Oh, I see... Did you get home really late...?

Writer's block...?

Coincidentally, Hours is having a rough time with arranging... like, he just doesn't do it even though he's seriously running out of time... but I think that if he sat himself down to arrange, he could do it... He originally had tentative plans on uploading a video or a few videos of him playing this Handel sonata, but he doesn't plan on doing it now...

I strayed from what I was originally going to say but... maybe you just need a break to recharge on ideas and stuff...?

Just for clarification... Do you feel like you're kind of failing life right now because you haven't been working on anything, you haven't been reading, and writing is really difficult for you now, or are there more reasons...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I think it was like... 11 or 12? So it wasn't extremely late, I guess... I'm usually awake around that time anyways.

In a way... But good news...! o_o I've actually been writing the past couple days, so... >.

I guess it was all of those things...? But mostly other reasons... and then the not writing and stuff just kind of finished it off?

...I'm sorry XP I didn't mean to be all sad and stuff.

• Posted at:

Christy

Lol, I see... Just out of curiosity... when do you usually wake up...?

:O Yay...!

Lol... no need to apologize... it wasn't that depressing...

Just to let you know... I probably won't be able to reply to you from the 18th to the 30th of this month... Hours probably also won't be able to be contacted through these Scholastic sites either during that time period because he's probably going to very busy working on a lot of things... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Honestly... 10, usually? Unless someone wakes me up, then I'll get up a couple hours earlier. Idk, my sleep schedule kind of changes a lot :P

>.< Okay...

Oh, okay. That's fine. Be safe/have fun, I guess it depends on what you'll be doing XP

• Posted at:

Christy

Lol, I see...

XD Thank you... both happen to apply to what I'll be doing...

By any chance... Would you know of any songs that have singing and rapping(not an in between of the two, though)...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

o_o -wonders if you're judging me-

Lol okay.

Ah... I'm not sure... I don't really listen to rap. I can't think of any off the top of my head...

• Posted at:

Christy

XD I guess you could say that I am judging you... but many people do that so I can't really say anything...?

I had fun and I stayed safe... :D

Ok

How have you been...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

O_O at least you're honest about when you're judging, other people would be like, "WHO??? WHAT??? ME????"

.....so many capitalssss.....

Yayyyy for staying safe.

I've been... eh, today was not so good, but the days before that were pretty good, so. You?

• Posted at:

Christy

XD Lolololol

I don't really know, tbh... because at first it was pretty terrible, but as days passed, it was ok... But now I'm having some trouble getting back on board with everything... so it's not so good...?

Have you been writing lately...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

:( I'm sorry... Hope you feel better soon...

I wrote 21,000 words in July, so yeah ^_^ I wrote most of those on the days I was at camp. I'm also trying to revive the web site, but yeah... 

What have you been up to?...

• Posted at:

Christy

... I haven't been sick...? Or are you referring to emotions...?

:O Woah... that's a lot of words... Good luck reviving the site... you can do it...!

Trying not to waste too much time on useless things...? For some reason, I've also been leaving out words or repeating words in my typing... :/ And forgeting how to spell... XD (see that mistake with the word "forgetting"...?)

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Oh, I was referring to emotions :)

Yeahhhhh, hopefully.

Useless things? >.< I do that when I'm tired... start using the wrong words and misspelling and everything...

• Posted at:

Christy

I see... Thank you :)

Mainly wasting too much time on the Internet... >.<

Have you started learning "All I Want For Christmas" yet...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Of course.

Lol, same though...

.-. yes and no. Like... i tried one day and... it didn't really end well? Practicing piano ends in tears for me a lot of the time and I haven't really needed another reason to cry so o_o ...no i haven't really tried again. .-.

• Posted at:

Christy

I see... well, Christmas is still some time away... What do you mean by "another reason to cry"...? Did something happen...?

A bit random, but do you like cotton candy...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I've been missing Erica pretty bad this week and it takes like, nothing to make me cry and yeah .-. Kind of weird.

Yeahhh, I do. Do you?

As far as the piano thing, it's kind of a complicated situation... Just making one mistake, like, infuriates me and I'm not even sure why. So the amount of time and emotions spent on practicing, I'm not really sure if the final product is really worth it...?

I enjoy being able to play the song, it's just the practice time...

Yet, I've played piano for a pretty long time, and I kind of don't like the idea of totally giving it up. So I'm not really sure what to do. XP

We're kind of starting school on Monday I think... Key word, think. I'm not entirely sure and I haven't asked o_o

Sorry, that was a lot of boring information about me... >.<

• Posted at:

Christy

Does this week have any special connection to Erica...?

It's ok... like I don't like how it's sticky and can get on your face sometimes... Do you prefer the blue or the pink/red color...?

Ah, I see... Hours is kinda the same way for violin... Maybe if the song was flashier or more difficult, it'd be easier to see that the final product is worth it...? But the final product of any song that you can't play perfectly on the first try should be worth it in the end because you would've learned something... and a completed piece is better than struggling to remember previously completed pieces or playing the same piece every single time...? I don't really know... >.<

XD Lol... Monday as in tomorrow...?

It wasn't boring at all... nor was it a lot, in my opinion...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

.-. well, time went by fast. didn't realize it had been so long since i'd responded... Ugh.

No... There wasn't really connection between Erica and that certain week. During part of it, though, she had message me and I answered-- which wasn't a good idea-- and yeah.

Yeah. I haven't had it in a really long time, actually... Um... I'm not sure, actually, I haven't really thought about which color I like best XP Which do you like best?

Yeah; no, you're right. I just feel as if trying to practice piano would be... kind of dangerous to me physically, really. I want to try again. Maybe I'll forget about the Christmas piece for now; pick an easier song and start slow.

Okay, now we've started school, lol. We did a little school work on maybe a couple of days last week. Monday (the 14th) was our official first day, I guess, kinda? We're off on Tuesdays though-- starting in September we'll be going to a homeschool group on Tuesdays instead.

Well XP As long as it wasn't boring. I just get into these moods sometimes where I'm so energetic and just want to talk o_o And, since I don't really know a lot of people online, that ends up with long posts or messages to my online friends. o_o

• Posted at:

Christy

Lol

I see...

I don't know... I don't remember what they taste like since it's been a long time since I last ate it... is there even a difference...? Also, I don't really care about the color of what I eat so... XD

I see... That sounds like a pretty good idea... Christy fighting...! What songs are you thinking about learning...?

I just realized it's been a long time since I've typed the name that I know you by...

Lol... Do you know all of the topics that you'll be learning about this year...?

Lol... I just got reminded of this celebrity person who is pretty funny to watch when she is hyper...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*