Didn't go through... submitting this again:

I'm trying to be more social and talk to people offline... And, like, actually make friends with them and stuff. :P I think that's kind of helping. But it's so difficult for me to do that and it's pathetic... I get really mad at myself...

But I'm trying. :P

Lol, same... And I don't know if there's a difference o_o Maybe we're tricked into believing that there's a different flavor because they're colored differently. o_o

Yesterday, I randomly felt like playing the piano. I had an idea in my head of a few songs I would like to be able to play. I played some of my last recital piece and then tried to play some of the other songs from memory, but I couldn't get them to sound quite right.

I did try the Christmas piece, though, and... I mean, I think it went pretty well. The difficult part of that is the fact that it's kind of a fast song, and there are some chords that are hard to play fast. Does that make sense? But yeah. It went well, I think...

I guess it's been a long time since I've typed "Cody", too o_o ...Haha, there, I did it. CODY cody Cody CoDy cody Cody

Oh, wow, those are huge letters... okay, I'm done... o_o

I'll be taking Spanish, Algebra II, Writing and Grammar... My history and Bible are mixed into one subject... I'll be taking a business class at co-op. Ew, and Biology .-. And I'm supposed to take gym, but I'm going to see if I can do that at home, instead... >.<

And I'm trying to learn the Elvish language from these movies o_o But that's unofficial. I'm just doing that for fun; it doesn't count as a school subject.

Lol, oh, who's that?

CODY. Haaaaa, you thought I wasn't going to do that anymore, didn't you >:)

... - face palm- what is wrong with me....

>.< another long post, I'm sorryyyyyy.... I just like talking to you; I feel like you're actually listening and you actually care what I'm saying >.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Christy

Offline as in face to face...? I also have difficulty talking to people face to face and making friends with them... but Hours has more difficulty than I do... But what I'm trying to say is that it's not that pathetic since many other people also have that problem... How mad at yourself do you get...?

Hours finds that it's easier for him to make closer friends through musical instruments(specifically violin or piano) than any other way... Trying to make friends that he can feel a connection to through just music genres alone or even with a few common interests in the mix just doesn't work for him... So like... it might be easier to connect on a deeper level with people who you create any kind of art(music, dance etc.) with...?

I'm impressed that you're trying to make friends with people face to face despite the difficulty involved... I honestly more or less gave up on becoming close friends with people that way... which isn't good... >.<

O_O mind=blown... wait, actually... mind=*boom* :P

Were you frustrated when you couldn't play the other songs from memory perfectly...?

Yea, that makes sense... I'm sure it went well if you think it went well... :)

Lol CHRISTY christy Christy ChriSTy christy Christy

-_- I couldn't copy what you did exactly since your name has one more letter... But the last one was 36 pt, right...?

O_O Hours is also going to be taking Spanish, Algebra II, biology, and gym this year... well, his math class will also teach Trigonometry... and his history won't have Bible mixed in it... his equivalent of Writing and Grammar would probably be what is called English for him... He's probably going to take a business class too... but like they messed up his courses so it's not certain yet...

:O Is there enough information to learn the language...?

Tiffany Hwang from SNSD/Girls' Generation... Hours told me about her and showed me the video... otherwise I would have no clue who she is...

-_- You got me good... I was not expecting that to happen XD

In that case... CHRISTY

Size 24 pt...?

Lol, nothing is wrong with you... unless having fun is wrong...

Lol, it's fine... To be honest, I generally enjoy reading longer things... I say generally because I don't enjoy reading extremely long user's manuals or terms of use etc.

This might come out weird but... it made me extremely happy when you said that you enjoy talking to me... I really enjoy talking to you too because you're different from the other people that I talk to... I don't really know how to explain it but everyday, I look forward to reading your replies... >.<

Sorry for making this post so long... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

"How dare it eat my post..." -Erica

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

Yeahhhh, face to face. And yeah-- I just feel pathetic because everyone else looks like it's so easy for them... But I guess maybe they could just be hiding it well.

Like... mad enough to cause myself pain...? (trying to get that to go through the filter XP)

Honestly, I just started to realize that it's like... Idk, a game or something. >.< Like, you never know who you could meet... Or the difference you could make, or the difference they could make for you... :P

Aww, don't give up >.

XD... Yas, look what they're doing to us o_o

No, actually, not really... I was more just disappointed because I really would have liked to be able to play them. But, maybe I just stopped trying before it got to that point...?

I got kind of upset after I was done playing, though. :P Like... I don't know, it was different. I just felt like I wasn't really good enough. It was different, though, from when I just get mad at myself...

Originally, I typed it in several font sizes, but I was too lazy to fix that when I copy and pasted. I had to submit that twice XP

Ooh: Cody :D

Yeahhhh, it was.

Ohhh, okay. Cool :D Writing and Grammar is kinda difficult for me this year and before it was always pretty easy and bleh .-.

I'm not sure if the language is completed, but there's a good bit to learn. It's funnnn. :) And I'm learning to write with the little symbols too and yeah ^_^

Yaaaaas. ydoC >:D

Yeah, like, when they say to check the little box if you read and agree to the terms of use... and I check the little box when I didn't even read the terms of use... O_O

naw, it's not weird >.< ^_^ that makes me happy, too...

Don't apologize, like ye said, I generally like reading long letters or messages from people ^_^

• Posted at:

Christy

Yea, could be...

Nothing serious though, right...? :( Lol

Hmm... that's interesting...

Could you imagine a kiwi flavored cotton candy...?

I see... well, sometimes, you actually can't remember the right notes, and you actually need the sheet music so...

Interesting...

XD

-_- Why...

Christy :D

I'm sure you'll get used to it really soon... :)

Sounds really interesting...! :)

-_-

ytsirhC

I don't think I correctly copied either of the ways you wrote my name... >.<

Yea... most people do that... myself included...

Lol... btw, sorry for not responding yesterday... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

Biting and scratching.

Hmm... I would like to try a kiwi flavored cotton candy, that actually sounds good, I think o_o

Yeah... It's difficult for me to add the chords in without knowing what's supposed to go there.

:o ...I'm out of ideas. Ummmm... Oh, I know >:) -.-. --- -.. -.--

Yah, maybe... If this is review from last year, though, I'm in trouble when they start teaching me new things >.< Although, I didn't even do any grammar work last year, so, that probably has something to do with it. I didn't think of that before...

Lol, mine has more letters in it than your. Plus, yours has an even number of letters and mine has an odd number of letters o_o So. But I think you matched it just about as good as anyone could.

XP If I ever have to write the terms of use for something, I'm going to, like... I don't know, put random funny things in between the actual terms of use-- ...yeah, I don't know, that sounded funnier in my head.

Ahh, maybe it was better it didn't post until this morning, I really needed to see this... >.< Now maybe I can make it through my school work for today now that I'm happier XP

• Posted at:

Christy

Lol... maybe it will exist in 10 years... or does it already exist...?

-.-.  ....  .-.  ..  ...  -  -.--

Is there any special reason why you chose to use orange...?

Hmm...

Lol, thank you :P

Lol... so then people would read more of the terms of use...?

Did you make it through your school work for today...? :)

For some reason, I find it kinda amusing that the post went through when it did...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

:o 10 years... ...Wow, I'll be old in 10 years. o_o

:o CODY, IT IS A THING. Well, it's kiwi-watermelon, but still O_O That's so cool o_o I want it now.

Naw, I just wanted it to stand out from the normal text. Which... I guess it already did... But... >.<

...I was planning on saying your name in Elvish next, but I don't really know if names translate. I would have to just assign you a random Elvish name o_o

...>.< They probably wouldn't.... But I would know it was there and it would be like a secret little joke for me and whoever would read it, I guess...

I did ^_^ I made it through two math lessons and got good grades on both and I didn't get upset or injure myself

Yeah, it was really early in the morning. o_o At least, that's what it told me.

This boy stepped on a baby mouse the other day, Cody, and my little cousin saw it and she was really upset... and it was so sad, it was just tiny and helpless...

• Posted at:

Christy

Lolololol XD

-_- CHRISTY, DID YOU HAVE TO FIND OUT ABOUT IT? Now I want it too... ;P

^Attempting to copy the format in that part of your post...

Ah, I see... I thought there was a super special reason behind it or something...

Lol... that would be interesting...

Lol... Christy, the person who puts funny stuff in usually boring stuff...

That's good... :)

It told me that too...

:( Did he do it on purpose...?

Sorry about the delayed response... the post didn't go through when I sent it yeterday...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

XP

YOU WERE THE ONE THAT MENTIONED IT :D I should order some; I wonder how much the shipping is... O_O

...why that face tho, idk what that face means exactly o.o...

Like what special reason ...maybe I should have had a special reason o_o

I think I actually tried to translate my friend's names into Elvish a while back and I did yours, but I can't remember what it was... And it wasn't really working right. ...I should assign Elvish names to people again o_o

noooo, i think i'm kinda boring .-. someone told me that before and i think they were right

>.< yehhhhh... probably only cause i saw your post >.<

yes he did do it on purpose .-. He was just being mean to it at first and dangling it by its tail, and I went over to him and kinda told him off and i was like, "how would YOU like it if someone picked YOU up like that?!" and told him to go put the mouse down. but he wouldn't until my uncle came and told him to...

but then he did that, and yeah... ;_;

Cody, random question... O_O what color is your hair? ...is that weird... I was just randomly curious. I'm blonde, but you might have already known that from seeing me on the one site.

• Posted at:

Christy

also, do you think sometime you could get on chat?... like, just whenever you have time. maybe let me know before when though so i can make sure i'm there... if you can't, that's fine, but yeah :)

• Posted at:

Christy

LOL GOOD POINT... XD Have you found out how much it'd cost to get some...?

You know that feeling when you get tricked and you're jokingly unhappy about it...? I think that's what it represents... or it could also represent that feeling where you see something/somehow know about something that doesn't make you happy... but you aren't full out raging or anything... you're kinda just mildly annoyed, I guess...?

Hmm... maybe you were referencing the solar eclipse that occurred that day...?

Is Elvish phonetic like how English is...?

Kinda boring, though... as in, you do have a bit of interesting...?

I think you would've been able to make it through without my post as long as there was a stimulus for a good mindset...?

:'(

I'd rather not share my hair color, if that's ok... >.< Just out of curiosity though, what color hair do you typically imagine me having...? No, it's not weird... I actually didn't know that; I legit thought your hair was some shade of brown... but that could've been because of the filter on the photos...? Are we talking about the same site...?

Yea, I could get on the chat sometime... I won't be able to type that fast though because for whatever reason, the chat doesn't work anymore on the device that I can type fast on... As for the time... It'd probably work out the best around the time where I log in to post on this thread... so just expect me to pop in randomly around that time in the next few days...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I looked at it and shipping looks pretty expensive. Like, more than I would spend to have that one item shipped to me. If I pick it up at the store it's like, $5.25. Which I would totally do-- except I think there's only one location and it's nowhere near me, so O_O 

...oh. ;_;

Yas, i believe so

I can't remember exactly how they said it. They said that I was boring (can't remember if they said kinda or not) and that I probably never smiled. :P

Noooo, I honestly doubt it XP...

no, that's fine, i get it. i just am random like that sometimes... o_o

I looked back at the photos on the site and yeah, both of them are filtered, which makes sense why it looks different XP But yeah, I'm blonde, kind of a darker blonde, though...

That's fine. You don't have to if you don't want to... I'm on a lot, so I should be here, I think. 

• Posted at:

Christy

Lol, ok

... well, we're all slightly different from each other in some way so you can't be boring... What did they mean by you probably never smiled? Like was the reason for it being that they thought you were emotionless or something else...?

Random makes things interesting...

This is kinda random but sometimes I imagine what it'd be like if I could communicate with you through other means... like, not out there for everyone to see...? >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I don't know.

that sounded kinda scary...

• Posted at:

Christy

i'm sorry i probably just read it weird

• Posted at:

Christy

Ok

It did...? Sorry... >.<

I'll probably be on the Chat tonight unless problems arise...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I don't know, it randomly scared me... I'm sure you didn't mean it how I took it; the tone of voice and such just get lost with it just being words on a screen.

How are you?

• Posted at:

Christy

That's strange... my post went through very late...

Ah, I see...

I'm like how I usually am, yourself...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I'm sorry... :'(

I'm okay... Looking forward to the next few weeks.

We start co-op on the 19th, which I literally can't even wait for. I'm socially starved after summer break o_o And Spainish starts later that week.

...This is kind of irrelevant but my Spainish teacher and her family are going to IRELAND like... Really soon. :o

Around the... 11th, I think? My mom's cousin is going to be here.

And we leave Thursday (the 31st of this month) for a kind of vacation/bussiness trip. We're going to spend some time with my dad's sister's husband's family (O_O ...that sounds so confusing...) while we're there. Which will be terrifying and fun all at the same time o_o

...I feel like I've said all that before. ...Oops. :/ But that's what we're looking forward to right now. XP

My fingernails are getting long again, which you probably couldn't care less about o_o But I'm happy about it, so. o_o 

...I'll just stop there because I could go on for a long time about that and no one really cares. O_O

Enough about me, any cool plans you have?... o_o XP

• Posted at:

Christy

Lol... wait, isn't it spelled "Spanish"...? Or was it always "Spainish"...?

Lol, it wasn't that confusing... Ok, thanks for letting me know...

Have you...? Well... if you did, I forgot somehow... >.<

Lol... long fingernails don't get in the way...?

... Lol... but random little things like that are interesting...? Although I would probably run out of different responses... XD

Hmm... finishing unfinished work...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

o_o Oops... No, I just spelled it wrong... you have to spell it like that and put spaces in to make it work on chat >.< I meant to correct that before I posted it.

Yeah, they do, but they make me feel confident because I don't paint them or anything, they just grow nice naturally... I filed them all the way down because I'm taking biology when co-op starts and I wanted to be able to wear gloves when we were dissecting and yeah... But I might have to file them again.

...see, i told you i talk too much about that; i'm sorry

Finishing work is always good. I should do some work instead of being lazy all day o_o XP

But yeah... ...I feel like I talk too much about myself.

• Posted at:

Christy

Oh, I see... thank you for telling me that because now I know how to get it through the filter... I honestly get a little nervous on the chat nowadays because the filter is so different from what I was used to... >.<

:O That's cool...

Interesting... the "i"'s were lowercase... :/ Also, no need to apologize... if you didn't share things like that about your life, this thread would be very boring...

Lol... Unfortunately, it's easier said than done... :/

Nah... As mentioned above, if you didn't talk about yourself, this thread would basically follow the same pattern all the time... and that would be very bland...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Yeah, it has changed a lot... :( It takes some time to get used to.

Lowercase letters for an apologetic tone. :P And if I'm really upset sometimes I'll use, like, no grammar.

:| Yeah... it is a lot easier said than done.

Yeahhhh, maybe, but  I feel like I always talk about myself and kinda leave you out even though I'm talking to you...

• Posted at:

Christy

hi

• Posted at:

So lowercase letters isn't for when you're really upset...? Or do you use both lowercase letters and bad grammar when you're really upset...? Also, apologetic tone only has the lowercase letters or can it also include bad grammar...?

Lol... don't worry; you don't do that... If I wanted to share something, I would just say it... it's just that I don't want to share anything so... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Naw... I could use bad grammar and lowercase letters for either being upset or apologetic tone. Basically just whatever I feel like would...-- It's hard to explain. Kind of like putting myself down to make someone else feel better? I don't know... Or if I'm upset or in pain sometimes it's just because I don't feel like paying attention to grammar.

Maybe... >.< But I'm still gonna feel like that probably.

So, I might disappear at some point this weekend... We're staying at someone's house and yeah. If I don't answer until Monday or Tuesday, I'm just away from my laptop.

• Posted at:

Christy

Hmm... I see...

... I promise I was being very honest... if that helps...?

Ok

Have you been writing anything lately...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Sorry... I'm back now...

I have an idea for a plot... I kinda wrote the first scene.

• Posted at:

Christy

No need to apologize... Wb...!

Kinda wrote... As in, it's not complete yet or that you're going to go back and edit it or both or something else...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I wrote it while I was upset and while we were in the car, so like... There's probably a lot of mistakes and places where I could use better wording. So I might just rewrite it but keep the same general...-- yeah, general whatever, I can't think of the word o_o

Also, I got permission to start a YouTube channel...

• Posted at:

Christy

Writing when you're really emotional can often produce some powerful results... although you're probably correct about the mistakes and better wording part... I wouldn't know though... >.< Hmm... general plot... scenario... storyline... idea?

:O My day just went from a normal day to a good day... unless you getting permission is bad news...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Yeah, you're right, we just were almost to where we were going so I was trying to hurry and get all my thoughts down on paper and yeah... ...Idea, maybe. Scenario. Something like that, yeah. o_o XP

No, it's a good thing... >.< I'm going to try and have Mom like help me actually set up the account and they'll watch anything before I post it, but yeah. Hopefully this time it actually happens.

It was so random tho, we were talking about piano and I was like, "I would for sure learn piano for songs if I was singing them on YouTube." (...as long as I can figure out how to do that.) And Mom turned to Dad and she's like, "Do you care if she starts a YouTube channel?" 

And he just said, "Nope, I can't see a problem with that." (not our actual words, probably, but you get the idea o_o)

...so yeah o_o I'm slightly nervous now tho.. Idk.

• Posted at:

Christy

XD

Sounds like a plan...  I sure hope it happens...

Lol, yea, I get the idea...

Lol... I think it's normal for you to be slightly nervous... Hours says that the first video is probably going to be the hardest and that if you just keep uploading, it'll get slightly easier... It takes a while to get used to having a camera(or a sound recorder) just there while you're trying to do something... Hours doesn't know about singing and playing at once so he can only speak for playing instruments, but it's probably going to take numerous takes to even get an acceptable recording... You probably knew all of that though... >.<

I wish you the best in getting a successful take quickly... :)

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Well. Sorry about disappearing. I got banned and then I forgot I still hadn't responded to your message and... Yeah.

But with the week of not being able to be around chat and stuff (I couldn't even lurk, lol. It said I was permanently banned.) I did start that project that we were talking about, (I gotta be careful here...) so the ban wasn't totally a bad thing.

Homeschool co-op started. Yesterday, actually, or maybe a couple days ago depending on when you're reading this.

...Maybe you gave up on me ever responding and you won't, like, ever read this.

I guess I deserve that, though, maybe.

...That's... not a happy thought...

• Posted at:

Christy

It's fine. Hmm...

Co-op...?

Nah, I didn't give up since it's not the first time we haven't replied to each other daily... And you do not deserve me never responding... I do not mean that in the way in which you are below getting a response...

... was that a bit too many negations...? O_O

Perhaps we could use a different way where we can type freely...? If you want to though... I'm indifferent to that idea...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Like, where we go and meet with other homeschoolers and do classes one

:P No, I get what you're saying.

But if you're indifferent to it, why did you ask? >.< ...o_o Sorry, that's kinda disrespectful... But like, I can't really think of a better way to word it O_O

What did you have in mind, exactly?

• Posted at:

Christy

Ah, I see...

:D That's good...

Hmm... Because I think it could make some things a bit easier...? Lol, I don't mind... it prompts me to think, so... XD

0  11  01  00  0100

Morse is so close to being an anagram for s'mores...

>.< Ahhhh sorry...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

.-. I was hoping I wouldn't still have this cold or whatever for co-op but my voice is gonna still sound weird. o_o

"Some things"? I don't think  know my parents wouldn't want me to talk to a stranger somewhere else... XP ...Like, you're not a stranger, but at the same time, you kinda are. ...I hope that's not offensive.

The rule is, I'm allowed, if my mom talks to the person's mom and like, keeps in contact with her. And I haven't really done that other than Erica.

Huh, it is, that's interesting... I never looked at it like that before.

• Posted at:

Christy

What do you do when you get a cold...?

"Some things" as in communicating things that... you don't want random people/anyone to know...? It's not offensive at all since I do treat you differently than how I would treat a person that I met in real life

Ah, I see...

... good job figuring out what I was saying, though... :)

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Sinus infection, technically, that's what the doctor called it. I had a sore throat for two days and on the third day I started getting other symptoms. I can't breathe so well, I have a cough... Right now I have a headache. Yeah...

Who are you hiding from...? >.< Or maybe, what are you hiding... >.<

...I mean... I could ask them, maybe?... But like...

Naw, it took me two tries... XP ...and I used a translator online, soooo...

• Posted at:

Christy

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 23 , , 25