:( That doesn't sound fun at all...

Hiding...?

Nah, it's fine...

Lol... an online translator can help with figuring out what it said...? Interesting... But anyway, what matters is that you got it

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

(General) Cody

"How dare it eat my post..." -Erica

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

You said things that you don't want people to know...

• Posted at:

Christy

I said something that I don't want just anyone to know...? O_O Sorry... I think I'm being a little dense right now but I'm actually confused... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

You're fine, I think it's just me.

Sometimes the other chat room will be empty enough to where you can have low key conversations.

I just have kinda had some bad experiences with people online so I guess I'm really cautious...

And when someone is vague my mind makes all kinds of things up and yeah o_o...

Also, I should be on chat a little later than usual tonight... So if you're able to get on or whatever -shrugs- Erica could possibly be there, also, she's been getting on sometimes. We were talking last night.

• Posted at:

Christy

I see... well, better safe than sorry, right...?

Interesting... is it safe to assume that you have an assumption of what I look like in real life...? :P

Ok... and yea, I know... I happened to have clicked the Chat tab and saw a few minutes of the chat... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Yeah. . .

Lol, vaugely, yes... Why do you ask? XP

Do you have one of me/ did you before you saw me? (Idk if you've seen what I look like or not.)

Oh, when Erica was on? We were talking about animals that are like us, I think. XP

• Posted at:

Christy

Because I'm curious to know how you imagine I'd look like...? So... please describe what you think I look like in as much detail as possible...? >.< :P

I have seen what you look like... although it was a filtered image... But for some reason, I feel like you have told me your hair color before although I can't remember/find where... also, I think that I used to think you had really yellow blond hair that was a few inches past your shoulder if not tied up... maybe because of your username, lol

... or is your hair actually like that... :O

But beyond hair color, I don't think I've ever thought about what you'd look like in real life because I wasn't as close to you back then...? I did assume you were of European descent though... >.< But nonetheless, I was surprised when I saw that filtered picture...

Uh... sometime around 10 or 11, I think...? >.< Yea... I just remember her talking about how wolves are brave or something... and that interesting thing about how when two male wolves fight, a female wolf will pretend to be scared while actually protecting the male wolf's throat...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I'm always afraid I'm going to accidentally offend people when I describe how I think they look... So-- no offense meant. >.< Just in case. I was literally thinking about this for half an hour after I read your message trying to figure out what I was going to say.

I imagine you have brown hair that's short but not cut like super short if that makes sense.

Hmm... Blueish grayish eyes, but you don't like to look people in the eye when you talk to them so people can't always remember what color your eyes are.. ...yeah, now this is less appearance and more personality or something, oops, I'm sorry. That's not a bad thing...! I'm the same way...

I imagine you average height; fair skin with freckles, but they aren't that noticeable from a distance. ...Like... Does that make sense.

And, randomly, I feel like you wear eye contacts. ...I really don't know why I would think that.

Oh, yeah, I remember that now XP ...I look really young in the photo you saw, wow. But yeah, I'm blonde, but it's a bit of a darker blonde. And my hair goes to my waist or maybe longer, so...

Surprised is a scary word o_o That could either mean you were expecting better or expecting worse and I'm not actually sure which would be better o_o XD

Lol, that's interesting... It's funny all the things we imagine about people we've never even seen. XP

Yeah, I don't know if I'd ever heard that about wolves. I thought that was really cool. We finally decided that I was most like a Fennec fox. XP

• Posted at:

Christy

Lol, sorry for taking up so much of your time... >.<

Yea, that makes sense... lol... no need to apologize; how you think I react to situations in real life is also interesting too... yea, that also makes sense...

... you actually got a few things about me right... :O

Lol XD

Lolololol XD I wasn't expecting better or worse... rather, I wasn't really expecting anything, if that makes any sense...

Lol it sounds like I was expecting a faceless blob or something... >.< I mean like I didn't really have an image in my head beforehand... I was just expecting someone that you might see in your day to day life...

-_- Why does it sound like I'm trying to say that you aren't unique... I'm so bad with words because that's pretty far from the truth...

I know, right...?

XD

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Noooo that's not what I meant. I just had to think about it a little; I kind of knew how I pictured you but I had to kind of put it into words in my head and stuff. But no, you're fine

:O i did??

...you're not going to tell me what I got right though, are you o_o

Lolz, no I understand, I was just joking... Oh, I'm unique o_o I don't know if unique in a good way, but XD

...Wow, I've gotta stop putting myself down like that XP

What have you been up to?

• Posted at:

Christy

I see...

Yep, you did... Lol, correct... I'm impressed that you figured I wasn't going to tell you what you got right XD

Yea...

Procrastinating, then struggling to finish everything... XD Also wondering what you think Hours looks like... >.< And Sophia, for that matter... but I think you've only talked to Sophia once so... XD But I am curious to know what you think Hours looks like...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

-pouts- but...! :o ...Lol, jk, jk......

XP i'm such a procrastinator too.

Hmm... I feel like you know basically everything about me and I know almost nothing about you o_o XD

Hmm, I feel like Hours has super dark hair o_o And yeah, I haven't really talked to Sophia, so I'm not really sure...

So, I met my voice coach.

• Posted at:

Christy

Lol... I beg to differ... but I do agree with you knowing almost nothing about me... XD

-_- Is this your new tactic so that I can't be very vague with my answer...? :P

But anyways... you're correct; Hours has super dark hair...

:O How'd it go...?

Sorry for not responding earlier... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

You beg to differ meaning you don't think you know everything about me or were you saying that about something else...?

What tactic is that... >:) Lol, jk, I don't know. It depends on why you're being vague, kinda. o_o It's whatever, though XD I'm just being weird...

:o that's amazing

Well, it went okay. Practicing got a little stressful; I don't like feeling like there's rules to singing. I like to just sing and enjoy it instead of having to practice and yeah. But I think it'll be okay.

• Posted at:

Christy

I mean that I don't think I know everything about you

XD

I see... so you already knew how to sing so that it doesn't damage your voice...? What do you do when you practice...? By the way... Hours has been trying to teach himself how to sing(trying because he only got the time to learn recently) so like yea... he's wondering if you could maybe give him some tips/warm ups/exercises and maybe help figure out if he's singing in a way that isn't damaging...?

Sorry... it kinda feels like taking advantage of you... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

-sighs- my posts aren't working

• Posted at:

Christy

I think part of the problem is that I'm not confident so I try and sing so no one can really hear me and that's not really good for my voice. Also, I'm probably not drinking enough water, I think.

My voice coach gave me a list of warm ups and so I've just been doing those.

That's great that he's into singing :) You said he's trying to teach himself-- what exactly is he doing to teach himself?

I can try to post the warm ups, I'm just afraid they won't post... posting is slow as it is without adding weird letter combinations.

• Posted at:

Christy

I would say just... don't overdo it. To a certain point, a person knows when they're doing something that they can't quite handle. If your voice starts to get tired, stop singing for a while. Drink a lot of water. If a note is out of your range, don't try to sing it.

I'm sure eventually you can expand your range and there is a healthy way to do that but I'm still learning that, so. My voice coach said to start introducing notes out of range little by little. So... maybe do scales and try to add a note that's a little out of range. Don't strain or do that too often, but you should start getting more comfortable with that note and you can move on once you can sing that without any trouble. She did say though that if you stop singing those notes that you'll kind of lose them, so...

• Posted at:

Christy

Also, don't try and be "the next (insert your favorite singer)." No one is going to be "the next" anything, every singer is unique. It gets discouraging when you hear other people and compare yourself with them. Your voice should be your own natural voice. It should all feel natural.

Your vocal chords are a muscle and just like any other muscle, you have to exercise it to make it stronger. This is just random out of order advice that came to mind when I read your post lol.

Just keep in mind that you're only going to get better the more you practice. You'll start improving little bit at a time. When I'm not happy with how I sound, I just realize that I'm doing my best and know that I can only improve from here as long as I keep trying.

• Posted at:

Christy

I think posts are going through now...

I just commented on one of Hours' songs...

• Posted at:

Christy

Thanks for letting me know that posts are going through now...

But all the same, sorry for not responding in such a long time... I attempted to respond twice but neither time went through... and the rest of the time I was too busy(life decided to become incredibly hectic out of nowhere ;_;)...

Very delayed but Hours is really glad for your positive feedback and useful advice...

Ah, so it was you lol... Hours suspected it was you but wasn't sure so I came here to double check only to find that you've somehow already predicted everything and confirmed it... For future reference, should Hours refer to you as "Christy" or with your channel name...?

Btw, you sound amazing... :)

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

It's fine :)

Oh, that's good! I hope it helped him. :) Maybe sometime he'll post him singing?

XD Yes... I just happened to be looking through some channels I'm subscribed to and remembered I hadn't commented yet. And it doesn't really matter. I've gone by Nola on here before... Neither are my actual name so it doesn't really matter.

>.< Thank you... singing is one of the only things I'm really confident about, so I'm going to sing even if everyone thinks it's awful. XD But it makes me feel really good to hear people enjoy it. :) >.<

Right now I'm actually trying to keep from getting a cold. XP I sang in front of some people tonight and almost every night next week I'll be singing in front of my church. But I'm really nervous I'm going to lose my voice :P I was practicing earlier today and my voice kept, like, cracking. But when it was actually time to sing my voice was normal (I was just shaking and really nervous, but that's normal too o_o)

How have you been? :) Everything okay?

• Posted at:

Christy

Lol maybe... But knowing him, it probably won't be on his channel...

Ok.

Hmm... interesting... I'm amazed that you can sing in front of people... Most people that I know would refuse and run away lol... I hope you stay healthy...

Yea, everything has been more or less ok...

Sorry... that doesn't give you much to reply to, does it...? >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Awww. .-. XP XP

Lol, it wasn't easy >.< I was shaking and I messed up once but thankfully my mom was playing the piano for me and she's really good at kind of covering mistakes up. She had to, like, start singing the words to get me back on track. o_o

I know it's wrong to want the approval of people and for them to tell me I did well, but honestly it makes me feel so happy .-. and that's really the only compliment I can accept right now without explaining it away or feeling guilty.

I'm doing NaNoWriMo next month... That's where you have to write a novel in a month.

Um... let's see... Tomorrow is the first of the last two weeks of homeschool group. We have TWO MONTHS of break for the holidays, which I don't understand o_o I don't like that.

I'm trying to think of more songs to cover .-.

• Posted at:

Christy

o_o But at least you made it through... :o

Is it really completely wrong to want the approval of people...? Yea, of course you'd feel happy XD I see...

Good luck! ^_^ Do you know what you're going to write about...?

:O

Can I help a little, maybe...?

Hours is currently uploading a video... not sure if it'd already be up when this goes through but yea...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Yep ^_^ I just kept reminding myself that the more often I do it, the easier it'll be...

I mean... I don't know. I just always feel like I'm too prideful but honestly I know that I'm not... So I don't really let myself have credit/approval XP It's probably just me...

Yeah, I've been outlining a plot :) It's going to be kind of emotional and tense... I think it's going to be difficult for me to write, but I feel like I should write it.

With coming up with songs? Yeahhhhh, if you have some ideas, that would be great. Just... I don't want you to be offended if I decide not to do a suggestion... I really filter my songs; I like to be able to relate and to really have a connection with them... I wish I could put some original songs on there but until then, I just have to use songs that match me and my story as much as possible... >.<

:o Yayyyy, I can't wait... I'll be watching for it!

• Posted at:

Christy

Yea, I agree with that thinking...

Nah, Hours is like that too...

*cheers you on*

Don't worry, I won't be offended... You're probably going to know all of the songs that I'm about to name(except for the first two and the ones by Jessica) but yea...

History Maker(Yuri!!! On Ice OP1), Glassy Sky(Tokyo Ghoul OP2), Locked Away(Adam Levine), I Knew You Were Trouble(Taylor Swift), If I Were You(Tamia), Gravity(Sara Bareilles), Big Mini World(Jessica Jung), Dancing on the Moon(Jessica Jung), Keep Your Head Up(Andy Grammar), When You're Gone(Avril Lavigne)

Not that serious of a suggestion but maybe Everything At Once(Lenka)... like for an April Fool's Day special or something...?

Do you compose or write your own lyrics...?

Hours randomly gets inspiration for composing and writing lyrics... He just hasn't been able to put both together to create a complete song yet though... But then again, he hasn't really had the time to since it's time consuming enough to arrange for the music group...

Hours apologizes for releasing it so late...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I just barely looked at the lyrics to "Everything at Once" and haven't looked at the others yet. "Keep Your Head Up" could be a good one... I've listened to that before. "I Knew You Were Trouble" could be fun to sing, but I'm not really sure if that's me. "Locked Away" is a possibility, I know I had that on my playlist at some point.

Ohhh, I really like Sara's "Brave" :o I haven't heard "Gravity" I don't think, but I'm sure it's great.

I don't know how many brand new ones I'll do during this month; it's a little busy... So I might stick with ones I already know a little until next month or so :)

Tomorrow I usually record and I think I have at least one in mind now...

I have a good collection of lyrics, but haven't been able to write music for them yet :( Sadly. I really want to ^_^

...I read that last line like so many times and I JUST realized it said "releasing" not "realizing." o_o I thought you just spelled it with an s. o_o

• Posted at:

Christy

i'm on chat

• Posted at:

Christy

Yea, that makes sense...

I just watched your latest video... good job...! :D

I'm sure random sequences of notes that sound good and fit will pop up in your head as time goes by... :)

XD Lolololololololol... I was confused at first until I realized your were referring to the last line of my post... At first I thought you meant the paragraph above that paragraph in your post...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

:D thank you...! >.<

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping :) I mentioned to you on chat I think that I've played the piano some lately just playing songs I know by ear... I kind of am feeling more... "free" in that. Not that I wasn't allowed to or something before, I think it's just that being more confident in singing leaves me a little room to not be perfect in playing piano. So I'm hoping that will help me be able to learn to write music.

XD Oh, I'm sorry... XP

...On a random note (...oh look I accidentally made a pun; we were talking about music o_o ) I still have the link for kiwi watermelon cotton candy saved in my book marks.

• Posted at:

Christy

I see... I think you do have a point... Hours confesses that he worries if his compositions will be sing-able/fit well with lyrics because he played only classical pieces for a solo violin when he was younger... like, he can easily see (or hear, rather) the classical influence when he randomly plays on his violin... As for piano... he can't really compose as of right now because he isn't familiar enough with what the notes on the left hand side of the piano sound like... like, he hasn't really been working on it as he's been using time for arranging...

XD Lol, no need to apologize...

Lol... :O Seriously? Wow... XD

Sorry for not responding sooner... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Yeah... I say don't put restrictions on yourself-- which I'm just learning myself. I've been teaching myself a song by ear and I have probably never played it the same way twice. I'll play it and one time add in some extra notes. Sometimes they work and I'm like so proud. Sometimes they don't sound right and I'm slowly learning that a mistake won't hurt anyone and it's not as big a deal as we think :)

So experimenting is fun and a good thing... But yeah...

XP It's fine.

Well, I'm behind on my writing .-.

And I can't sing because I'm getting sick. And I have a video I have to edit to post in a few days and I really don't want to o_o

• Posted at:

Christy

I see...

:( Fighting...!

Why don't you want to...? Is it not good enough by your standards or...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Fighting which? being behind in writing or not being able to write songs?

Eh... I haven't listened to it again since I recorded it. It's not an amazing song, but I wanted one kind of for the holidays since it's getting close... So I chose this one. And I just don't like editing >.< It takes so long, in my opinion. o_o

My youngest brother is going to sing a song on there for Christmas, lol. :) He says he is, anyways, so we'll see how he feels when it's closer to time. I thought it would be kind of cool though and I think he would be proud of it if he did it.

He'll probably be like, "DID IT GET VIEWS!!!" ...i just posted it like three seconds ago-- "DID IT GET LIKES!!! WHAT DID THEY SAY!!!!"

O_O...

...I'm sorry, it's like one in the morning and I don't know why I'm typing this because it probably won't make a lot of sense since it's so late. (ahaha sense and since sound the same)

HEY, did you realize that "prince" and "prints" basically sound the same

...kinda. mostly.... I think.

Okay, but I'll quit now or you're going to be super annoyed with me o_o

• Posted at:

Christy

Both... I was worried it'd look weird if I said it twice lol

Ah, I see... Hours says he can relate to wanting a "special" video for the holidays... Would you know of any good video editors that are free...?

Lol... Yea, that'd be really cool... I don't want to say "should" but he should go for it...! Unless he really doesn't want to obviously...

XD XD XD XD XD So relatable...

Lol... well that's when posts get interesting and things get funny...?

O_O I haven't realized that until you pointed it out...

Yea, it's not exact... but they're not much different... I'm not sure if it's the same for you but when I say "prince", I find that I kinda like... uh... smile a bit more...? I don't know how to describe it... it's like I "place" the word "prints" a lot more forward in my mouth than when I say "prince"...?

... Anyways... I think it's just because of the "t" in prints...

Ahahaha... Hmm... Now I'm curious to know if I would actually be super annoyed... XD

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

warning: I'm writing this after crying and deciding I'm not worth much and then trying to bring myself back to a beter mood so there are no promises about this being exactly happy XD

Oh, lol, I don't mind. Yeh... I'm fighting, but I don't know if I'm fighting for XD myself or against myself sometimes XD

I have a free, like, trial version and on all of my videos it says on there exactly what it is. iMovie I think is one, if you have an Apple computer and Windows Movie Maker for (you guessed it) Windows computers. Other than that, I don't really know...

I think he wants to :) when it actually gets to that point and he sees the camera it might make him nervous, though. We'll just have to see.

Lolz, yas, though... I had a small moment of panic when I refreshed the page and it said I had three subscribers. Like, for real o_o I started breathing weird and stuff.

Lol...

I think it's just how I say it. Well-- someone else told me about it, so...

I'm a little bit lazy with how I pronounce words. "Taylor" (like, the name) and "trailer" I say kind of weird. And I say "I seen" sometimes, instead of "I saw." But that's just grammar lol. So it's probably just me.

XD I'm just annoying in general... You could only handle being around me for a little bit probably. o_o

...Actually, offline you would probably just get bored of me. I don't let myself laugh like I would naturally and I wouldn't be sarcastic like I am around my family... And I would probably not talk unless you asked a question. Or said something and I would just be like: "Ohhhhh... really?" or "That's cool!" or something like that.

or maybe not. because I'm changing some. Now I interrupt sometimes O_O someone will be talking and I'll really want to say something and so as soon as they take a breath I think they're done talking and say it but they really were still talking and I'll be like, "Sorry," but I'm not really that sorry... O_O because i really wanted to say it but by the time they finish talking, I can't anymore. O_O

...But you'll know if I'm mad at someone because I don't hide it... O_O I don't usually say anything, but I'll roll my eyes and look all like >:( and be thinking of some amazing comeback in my head.

...look how long this is. why am I describing myself. Well, I guess you did wonder if I could really be that annoying. o_o

...There's no way this will go through the filter. o_o It's so long.

What if I put myself in a box and someone put me in your living room and you were like, "Oh, what's in here?" and opened it and I jumped out and yelled and scared you o_o ...I sooo wanna do that to an internet friend. O_O

Like, for a gift or something. and your family is in on it and their like, "Look at this big box we got you Cody,"

...and you'd probably be like, "It's moving," and they be like, "Don't be silly, Cody, of course it isn't moving...!" and like push the box towards you like they're telling me, sit still Christy. and--

...o_o you get the idea...

...my imagination is wild, honestly, I imagine all kinds of things. Sometimes I imagine things and people will ask me what I've been doing lately and I have to sort through all the things I made up to get to the boring things I was actually doing.

...okay, I'm gonna stop now. I'm sorry, really O_O...

• Posted at:

Christy

That's fine... I doubt anyone is literally always happy... May I ask why were you crying...?

XD

Ok, ty

Lol, I remember when Hours would type in all capital letters every time he got a new subscriber or comment... He still does that but he doesn't get these notifications often so...

Eh... still very interesting :)

Lol, Hours occasionally has grammar issues too... it's usually when he's really hyper and he's trying to say something to someone/people he's not very close to/with without figuring out how to say it ahead of time...

Lol, I'm kinda the same way when communicating with people... unless I'm close to them or the situation is related to a task... I give short/generic/typical answers(I feel fake when I do it but I don't know how else to respond) and interrupt when something comes to my mind... If I didn't hear them properly, I often just smile... XD

Are you usually able to think of a good comeback in time..?

But it did go through... :O

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

That'd be amazing...

Lol... I imagine a lot different events/situations/things too...

Lol, why are you apologizing...? It was interesting to learn more about your personality... Also, I was feeling pretty tired but as I was reading your post, my energy returned because it was so amusing...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Yeah. I was talking to Erica... she wanted me to get on chat the one night and got on while I was there last night... I honestly just can't handle it but I still default to trying to do and say everything perfectly to make her happy... Part of me hasn't accepted that there's no going back, I don't think.

...I was doing so well, too. On Saturday I was starting to get upset but I went and worked with my dad and brother and used the negative emotion and put it into the work I was doing. And I kept from messaging her for a while...

Anyways. It doesn't matter...

Aww...! I would share his channel with all my friends except I don't really have any >.< -face palm- Or, at least, none that know about here. But nooooooo tell him to get excited and type in all caps again; don't give up.

Lol, yeah, that's understandable, though. Sometimes I'll have something really smart or funny or interesting to say but it gets all jumbled up and confusing and no one really hears it how I heard it in my mind -.-

XD Same, though... There's this one person in particular and she talks kind of quiet and so she'll talk sometimes and then say, "Do you think so?" and I didn't hear. o_o So I kind of copy her facial expression and just give an in between answer XD

I think I talk kind of loud when I'm talking to someone and I'm a little worried about what they'll think, so you should be able to hear me okay O_O Lol... 

Eh, yeah, sometimes. But I usually don't say it, anyways... Because I don't like to speak up unless I have to.

:o It did... I was so surprised...

Beware of any large boxes that show up during this season, then... >:)... IT MIGHT BE A CHRISTY WAITING TO JUMP OUT AND SCREAM AHHHHHH AND SCARE YOU AND MAKE YOU FALL OVER AND-- ...O_O yeeeeah... Fear the large boxes. o_o If I jump out of the box and am as hyper as that you'll have to put me back in the box and ship me back O_O

Like whaaaaat thingsssss?

Was it? Idk, I'm kinda boring. >.<

Well, I'm glad someone could make use of all that energy...! Ahhhh, I had so much once I started typing o_o

Lolzzz, people say I'm funny and I don't know why (well, sometimes I act like I'm clueless to make people laugh, but that's another story...) but when I think about it, maybe I AM funny when I'm actually being myself O_O

• Posted at:

Christy

:(...

... It's kinda important...? But I won't press the matter...

Lol... He hasn't given up... Somewhat off topic but he lost a sub today

Lolololol

I see...

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Like, for example, meeting people that I've met on these Scholastic sites in real life...? That's one of the more normal ones, I guess... XD

Ahhhh Hours used to do the same(the act clueless part)... This person even commented that he was as a genius but acted like a 3 year old XD He doesn't usually act so clueless now though...

From what I've seen, I think you are funny when you're being yourself... assuming I have seen you be yourself...

Sorry for taking so long to reply... things were pretty busy... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

1 , 2 , 3 ... , 24 ,