:) Hopefully.

I'm not sure... depends on what you mean by "soon." o_o I'm not great yet, still slow to switch between different chords... >.< And I don't know that many chords.

But hopefully at some point. I almost did the intro for a video I'm hoping on finishing up soon with the guitar, but I was already nervous about some new things I'm doing in that video so I decided not to add something else. o_o

More or less? I'm not trying to pry... you just seem kind of different lately almost a little bit sad.... But tones are hard to read through text :P

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Christy ~ "Why do I miss you? I chased you away

Why do I try? I can't change a thing...

But I won't stop, my heart won't let me..."

I actually understand things now

Assuming it has already happened... was it better today?

Lolol... yeah, it takes a while to learn the chords... Makes sense

Hmm... less? Overall, I'd say I had more things to do so maybe that's why I sound sadder...? And obviously there's that thing that only allows me to reply during certain times... I'm impressed that you could tell that just from text alone... When you read, do you realize the "hidden meanings" in the text?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

"How dare it eat my post..." -Erica

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

It was canceled at the last minute... :| 

Yeahhh. I'm going to try though lol 

Lol, I don't know exactly how I know... Maybe your posting style changed a little and I subconsciously noticed o.o 

• Posted at:

Ok...

#ChristyFighting

O.O

Hours and his music group thing had a song ready since December of last year but they are still struggling to find a time to record it so it may still be a while until their next upload...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

Awww. I'm sure that's frustrating. I know that when I record I keep putting it off and stuff and don't get it done in time and that's only having to get myself to do it. o_o

Hopefully it'll work out sometime soon!

Speaking of last year, can you believe January is almost over already??? it feels like it just started.

So, my dad's brother and sister are coming to visit. Oh, and his brother is married. And his sister is married and has seven kids. o_o THERE'S GOING TO BE 17 PEOPLE IN MY HOUSE FOR A WEEKEND. (yes i did the math right, there's six of my family already living here.)

...a two bedroom one bathroom house.

-face palm- I'm not gonna live through the weekend. o_o

But they might be bringing their guitars (one of them has a mandolin?) and we'll pretty much have our own band in our living room o_o Well, not a band, but... o_o One of them does play drums XD But i doubt they'll bring them all the way up here. and we're all singing in church Sunday night, my brothers and me and the cousins o_o

six of the seven cousins are boys o_o My aunt had six boys before finally having a girl o_o

• Posted at:

I know right...! Every time I look at or write the date or something, I'm like O_O...

I'm sad that January is almost over... yourself?

O_O Woah... Good luck...

:o

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Its just crazy. I feel like I could have done more with the time. But the past is past, hmm? :P

How are you? 

Im in the basement about to go to bed. Its been a crazy day and Ive been soooo tired lol but ItS been ok

• Posted at:

Yea... I thought you were going to reference Frozen there but I guess not... XD

I'm... ok?

Lololol... your typing... XD What happened that made it a crazy day, if you don't mind me asking...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

XD I didn't mean to, but I see it now that you mention it o_o

"ok?" :P I hope sooooo. >.< -paints permanent smile faces on yer face-

wUTTT yoU mEaN my GrAmmUR? XP

Lol, the day I posted that was the day all my cousins were there so we had a busy day. o_o But it was funnnnn. We don't see them super often because they don't live super near to us and those are my only cousins that are really old enough to have a conversation with. My oldest cousin that I see on a weekly basis is just in kindergarten... So it was nice to be able to talk to cousins my own age. o_o

Lol, the oldest three that came are really close to my age. o_o one is almost exactly a year older, one is a few months older, and the other is almost a year younger. XP

which is also scary because the oldest one MIGHT BE GETTING MARRIED within the next few years and he's not that much older than me so it's kind of like :O ...how did we get this old.

aaaaanyways. -tries to think if there's anything else going on- I posted a blog post and there's another one coming on the 5th. Ummmm. I need to post another video but that's nothing new o_o (why am I so bad at posting regularly)

I've been reading. Tried to write another song last night. It's called "Melodramatic." o_o

CO-OP WAS CANCELED AGAIN.

...anyway, yah.

and Valentine's Day -falls over- why's it so soon and why do I kinda want it to happen to see what happens during it

• Posted at:

XD Lolololol

I see...

:o lolololol

Maybe you could try to have the videos ready before the set release date...?

What exactly do you mean by "what happens during it"...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Yeah... Thats probably the best option. I tried it once but... Idk. I never want to record when I should just at random times I'll decide to record o.o

Idk lol Valentine's day just feels like anything could happen o.o if that makes sense 

• Posted at:

I see...

I think I understand what you mean...

What is the craziest Valentine's Day scenario that you can think of...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Well, I've done it again-- forgot to respond for a really long time. -face desk-

Hi again o_o nothing crazy happened on Valentine's Day. It was fun and normal. Kinda. There's this creepy guy that comes that so that's not really fun OR normal o_o but yeah...

I actually was reminded to post because I accidentally clicked on the bookmark of that kiwi watermelon cotton candy o_o

Today I posted an original song, thoughhhhh... >.< i'm scaaaaared...

How have you been?

• Posted at:

Lolololol, it's prefectly fine :)

O_O Does he do anything or no...?

O_O Lolololol... I can't believe you have that bookmarked XD... I don't mean that in the bad way, of course... >.<

:o I shall check it out ASAP... I'm sure it's phenomenal

I've been like how I usually am...?

Do you know the Baby Shark song...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Well... not yet. :P

XD I bookmarked it once so I didn't lose it but forgot to delete it once I didn't need it anymore. o_o

>.< I don't knowwww. i doubt phenomenal, but... >.,

noo, I don't know that song

• Posted at:

Lololol

Sorry for not responding sooner... I wanted to give a sincere and honest review of your composition...

Personally, I thought it was amazing... like, I clicked it not expecting too much but was surprised by how good it was...

I also showed it to Sophia and Hours. I'm fairly certain Sophia liked the "oooh oooh oooh" part a lot... Hours liked the entire stanza that included the "oooh"'s but he particularly liked the melody of the words of that stanza...

Hours also said that he thinks that the piano backing could be improved a bit, but he acknowledges that it can be very difficult to play and sing at the same time... Overall, he thought it was great for a first try and he is looking forward to watching(or hearing, rather) you improve...

Somewhat miscellaneous but Hours thought that the piano intro in the very beginning sounded like Psychic Fire but transposed... plz don't take this previous statement the wrong way though... Like, Hours was just reminded of it... nothing else... >.<

It's a fun children's song... if you have time, do you think you can give it a listen...? I kinda want to know what you think of it... I understand if you don't want to though so like plz don't feel pressured to listen to it... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

^_^ aww, thank you.

XD it makes me laugh seeing that typed out because I kept trying to figure out how to write that part out while I was writing the lyrics. XP

Fun fact: I was too lazy to come up with anything but chords for that one O_O usually I play (something) in the right hand as well, but that's an exception... AND THE PEDAL WAS SQUEAKING. o.o so I couldn't use the pedal right then *face desk*

No, I didn't take that in a wrong way, its fine ^_^

Yeah I will try to look it up later. :)

My little cousin has been showing an interest in music which makes me excited lol. She takes piano lessons (she's only in kindergarten) and she really wanted to sing with her parents in church when they sang. And she will write her own songs on the piano already like with chords (she loves playing chords) and it actually sounds like a song. Usually when little kids make up songs on the piano the notes don't always agree with each other but hers do.

Idk that's just so cool to me o.o

• Posted at:

XD

THE PEDAL BECAME A MOUSE...!

... Sorry... >.<

:o Maybe she'll become a world famous composer...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

WELL IT SHOULD GO BACK TO BEING A PEDAL o.o

:o ...maybe...

Two weeks from today I have to give a speech to my co-op class.... I have mixed feelings about it. o.o

• Posted at:

Lololololololol XD

Why mixed feelings? What is the speech on...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

XP

It's a self introductory speech (giving it tomorrow, actually) so just about me... I picked a couple of my hobbies to tell about. I really, really am starting to not want to do this now o_o I guess I'm kind of a private person...? so talking about myself isn't super comfortable. Plus ALL THOSE JUDGY TEENAGERS WATCHING ME...

• Posted at:

How did the speech go? Which hobbies did you talk about?

I see... yea, I wouldn't enjoy talking about myself in front of people who I'm not very close with either...

It doesn't help now but...

Idk your class but if I were listening to a person that I don't know well give a speech about themselves, I personally wouldn't care too much about what they say... Like, I'd definitely pay attention but I'd probably also be too nervous about my own presentation... plus I'd probably end up forgetting things that they said... >.<

I'm not sure when this will happen(if it happens at all), but Hours is thinking of videoing and uploading the piece he's currently working on sometime within the next 4 weeks or so...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Psychology and music... It went well, I think. I talked too fast, but... yeah. I did it. :P

Yeah, I did think about that, actually. It was just a really good environment in general; I think that's what helped me in the end. The teachers were really sweet and were super strict and on top of things if anyone even started to make fun of somebody. They reminded everybody how all of the people giving speeches were so nervous and the one teacher told me and another girl (I don't know that she mentioned it in front of the entire class) that she got several phone calls during the week of even the older guys in the class freaking out/in tears about having to give their speech.

Oh, okay! I'll keep an eye out for it :)

• Posted at:

Psychology as in how you think or did you talk about psychology in a impersonal way...?

That's good... interesting...

Thank you :)

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I want to be a psychotherapist or possibly study criminal psychology when I get older so I talked about that.

• Posted at:

I see... That's cool (in the genuine way, not the "I don't really care" way)

How long was your presentation...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I was estimating 2 or 2 and a half minutes but I guess I talked too fast during the actual thing and so it ended up being like... a minute and 18. :/ which didn't make me real happy but. :P

• Posted at:

Was there a minimum time limit...? Was how long you spoke for part of a grade or was it not graded...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

She wanted it between 2 and 5 minutes and the next speech has to be closer to 5, I think. We weren't really graded exactly but she gave us a paper that rated things like eye contact, volume, etc. There were others that were about a minute and a half I think, but... mine went reeeeally fast. o.o :P

Ehh, nothing new though to hear that I've failed at something XP

• Posted at:

I see...

... I don't think you completely failed... >.<

Besides, failure is the mother of success, right...? I'm sure you'll excel your next speech...!

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

hi my namezzzz is beetle juice i can spell red like dis rtler 

• Posted at:

Lol... I'm not sure what mood I was in when I said that; before that I was trying to look on the good side of things. :P Or maybe I just try to make myself look worse to other people. o_o

Anyways. Yeah I'm not feeling great about the next speech. We're supposed to have our topic in to the teacher on Tuesday and I don't know what to do...

I wanted to do something about psychology because that's important but I can't really think of something psychological to persuade people about.

• Posted at:

Lol

Maybe... psychology is fascinating, or psychology is more important than (other subject)...?

Or... perception of beauty...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

1 , 2 , 3 ... 24 , , 26