What kind of music? How were you listening to it?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

(General) Cody

"How dare it eat my post..." -Erica

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

Just random music I had on my spotify playlist. :P I used my ipod at first, then I switched to my laptop.

• Posted at:

Christy

I actually understand things now

What kind of music was the "random music" besides random? Did you use headphone/earbuds to listen on your iPod and then the laptop's speakers on your laptop?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

I used my earbuds for both, actually. Dad just bought me some recently and I love them :P Well... I listened to "Flashlight" several times and also "YOUTH".

• Posted at:

Christy

Was the sound quality of the earbuds really good? What color are they?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Yes, very. They're amazing. :P And they are blue.

• Posted at:

Christy

What kind of blue?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

They're kind of a teal color.

• Posted at:

Christy

About how long is the chord thing?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Just a little bit longer than my arm, from the tips of my fingers to my shoulder.

• Posted at:

Christy

Did you eat a Subway sandwich today?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

No, not today. I haven't eaten much today, really XP Later we're having cheeseburgers for dinner, though, I think...

• Posted at:

Christy

Then what have you eaten today so far? Are there different kinds of cheeseburgers?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Yogurt for breakfast. Then we went to a piano thing and I had some cookies and random snacks that the parents brought. I don't know yet..

• Posted at:

Christy

What kind of yogurt? What did you do at the piano thing? What kind of cookies and snacks? Were the cheeseburgers good?

Sorry if these questions a bit nosy... I just don't want to always ask the same things... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Just plain. :P We played games and then played the pieces we'd been working on. Pretzels, watermelon, Rice Krispie treats... Some other stuff. Yes, they were. :P

Lol, it's fine.

• Posted at:

Christy

IM A PEANUT

• Posted at:

I'm that one kid you always walk by. 

Im that one kid who's name you've forgotten .

But that's ok 

Did you play? If so, what did you play? What kind of Rice Krispie treats? What kind of pretzels?

Did you eat a sandwich or a cheeseburger today?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Yes, I did. I played "My Country Tis of Thee", since it was kind of patriotic themed. (Although, one girl played "Let It Go" from Frozen, and that isn't particularly patriotic o_O)

Someone made them.

Actually... I can't remember if I had pretzels or not. But there were a few different kinds I think.

Yesterday I had a cheeseburger :P 

• Posted at:

Christy

XD Did she play "Let It Go" well though or was it not so good? Did you make any major mistakes when you played?

XD I know that... What kind of cheese was in the cheeseburger? What about the meat? And the bread?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Yes, she did it fairly well. :P She taught herself to play it. No, I don't think I did.

Gouda cheese :o I'm not sure... And it was just on a regular hamburger bun.

• Posted at:

Christy

Wow... ok, that's good.

Is Gouda cheese yellow or white or blue or what? What's a regular hamburger bun?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Yeah.

It's white. It's good, I like it.

• Posted at:

Christy

First, before I forget again, we've passed 220 posts on this thread...

That's good.

After much discussion(that Hours was obviously going to win...).... well... we thought that you guys should know that we were lurking(well, I was, but I made Hours watch too... >.

Can we also tell our friends about your site?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

:o Yayyyyy!

Lol, that's so cool... Yes, you can tell anyone you want to :P

• Posted at:

Christy

-_- So much of my post got cut off...

Anyway... it was basically that we both checked it out last night and that Hours would like to thank you guys for inspiring him to pursue his dreams and that he also said a lot more and had trouble sleeping last night but since I had to go, I didn't type out the other things that he said. I also asked if you would like to know what some of the things he said were.

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Aww...

Yeah, sure... If he's okay with you saying.

• Posted at:

Christy

He is...

First, did you guys figure out how to work out the Comments section problem? He had some thoughts about that.

He also found it interesting because years ago, when he was around 7 years old, he had made his first website thing and he had intended on making it about writing(it didn't work out well although he apparently was very good at poetry when he was little... he had stopped writing but kinda writes occasionally nowadays when he feels strong emotions)... kinda like what you guys have done. Last year or the year before that, he had worked on another website thing with a friend. This one was a lot better since they had a lot more content and Hours even managed to embed games that he created into it. However, this also failed. Hours has also worked on another website with another person that he knows but this didn't turn out well at all either.

He was also reminded that his dreams were more than just being a YouTuber.

It was interesting "watching" him trying to fall asleep last night. He kept on listening to energetic songs that he likes to try and match his excitment... but then it didn't really work so he kept listening to more until he calmed down enough to listen to songs to help him sleep... at least he didn't fall asleep with his headphones in his ears again... he keeps doing that and wakes up with them tangled around him...

On the bright side, he was pretty excited... I haven't seen him like this in a while with the things that he is trying to keep afloat... his music group thing doens't seem to be working out very well and something happened between him and Sophia that made them distant... he's also lagging behind in math and some other stuff.

I might add more later... Hours just couldn't share his thoughts in an orderly way. Also, sorry about sharing all that stuff about him all at once... he really is fine...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

No, I haven't really thought about it since last night.

Aww... :( I wish it would have worked out for him... I really enjoy being part of Just Write.

Why isn't his music group doing so well? :( And I hope him and Sophia work things out... I know how that is...

No, it's okay. I don't mind.

• Posted at:

Christy

So should I tell you about some of his thoughts on how to fix that? He says that they aren't very good since he isn't familiar with the platform thing you guys used and also because he hasn't researched these either...

He decided to give it another try sometime after visiting your website, so thank you.

No one really responds to his messages any more... he says it could just be because they have things to do besides trying to arrange things for the group or because they are busy arranging but... same here, it gets awkward sometimes now for me...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Yeah, sure. I'm open to any ideas.

Aww... :) That's really inspiring to me. I'm glad it did some good...

:( I see.

• Posted at:

Christy

He said that an easy way is to just put a message on each page telling people to use the same name but people could obviously not listen to that so he also suggested maybe looking it up(maybe on YouTube or Google?) or use something like Disqus if you can. He also said that if the platform thing that you guys used is like Blogspot or something, there may be something already set up for you guys to use. Hours also made it very clear that he thinks that those things that he said aren't helpful at all, especially since it was kinda set up already for him on the one that he added games to and no one commented on his other sites... He also mentioned something about watching this video a while ago that showed you how to add a forum/message board thing to your site...

I bet it did more good than just inspiring Hours  :)

So... did you eat a sandwich or a cheeseburger today?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Hmm... Okay, I'll keep all that in mind. I'm not very good with computers or anything, so I'm sure that will al be really helpful. :)

But it's really amazing to actually hear that someone was inspired by it >.< I mean, idk for sure how many people even get on the site, and I sure don't know how many if any people were helped by it.

I just ate a sandwich a little bit ago. :P But it wasn't Subway.

• Posted at:

Christy

I'm sure that there will be a day when many people visit your site and are motivated by it. Keep up the great work... no pressure or anything... >.<

Then what kind of sandwich was it?

Hours is running into the same wall that he ran into all those years ago...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Oh, I will :)

It was just a sandwich with turkey and onion and mustard and cheese.

Yeah...?

• Posted at:

Christy

What kind of turkey, onion, mustard and cheese? What kind of bread was it?

Yea...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Lunch meat turkey, white onions and cheddar cheese. Wheat bread :P

• Posted at:

Christy

What's lunch meat turkey...? Did the onions make you cry?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Like you get from the deli? No they didn't

• Posted at:

Christy

What is the kind that you get from the deli like?

Also... have I changed in any way since you first met me...?

How are you today?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 6 , ... 23 , 24 , 25