I'm not sure how to explain. It's good though.

Hmm... Idk.......

I'm okay, I guess. How are you? :P

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"They could tear this house down brick by brick, but we won't even miss a thing... As long as we got you and I, you and me..."

That's good right?

Ok...

How do you think?  ;P

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

"How dare it eat my post..." -Erica

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

Yah.

Lol... Normal Cody? >.< Idk..

• Posted at:

"They could tear this house down brick by brick, but we won't even miss a thing... As long as we got you and I, you and me..."

O_O That's exactly right.......

Did the Correct Christy eat deli meat turkey today?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

XD Yayy 

Lol, no she didn't. Not today

• Posted at:

Then what did she eat today? A cheeseburger... or maybe a sandwich? Or neither...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

She ate cereal for breakfast and pizza for lunch

• Posted at:

What kind of cereal did she eat for breakfast? What kind of pizza for lunch?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Lucky Charms. Andddd it had bacon and chicken on it, I think.

• Posted at:

Where were the bacon and chicken from?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I'm not sure, wherever the pizza place got it from.

• Posted at:

XD Ok.

So it didn't actually happen... hmm...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

What didn't really happen? What do you mean...?

• Posted at:

I just recently had a dream in which part of what happened was that Erica posted on this thread. Posted as in a post that isn't on the first page. I hope it doesn't mean anything... becuse if it does, and it means what I hope it doesn't mean... I will... err.... get mad at myself...? >.<

Which reminds me of what Hours was told about seeing concrete...

What do you see in your dreams?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Ah, I see... Don't be mad at yourself; that isn't fun. :P

I see lots of different things... Mostly a certain friend of mine, then I get all excited because I think it means something and I'll see them again in the morning: But then it never happens. :P

Then I get all sad, but yeah XP

I had a dream about zombies once... And I thought I was saving everyone's lives by giving them these instructions... But I ended up causing their deaths... And then I almost turned myself in to the zombies, because apparently, all they wanted was me. But this boy stopped me; I don't really know who he was...

• Posted at:

:(  That's not fun. I hope you get to see them in the morning sometime.

Smile, be happy! Don't ask...

Were you scared in that dream?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Yeah... Me too...

:P I try.

No, I wasn't... Which was kind of strange. But I guess I don't really have dreams that make sense a lot, and I miss them, so even scary dreams don't scare me. When I woke up, I actually didn't want to wake up from the dream, though. (I ended up writing a story about it.)

I had the worst dream ever last night, though... and sometimes when I dream about that person, the dreams end up being true. It wasn't exactly a scary dream... There were no creepy things like zombies or anything. The only scary thing is wondering, "Did that really happen?" and not knowing if it did..

I'm sorry... I'm rambling. You're just, like, the only person I can really talk to about this right now, because I  don't want to scare anyone  else with it. >.<

Thank you...

-Christy-

• Posted at:

"Do or do not. There is no try."

Don't ask...

Would the story be on your website thing? If not, where can I find it if it's somewhere?

Yea... that feeling...  -.-

Lol, don't worry about it. I like to listen to people rambling.  :P

Is it fun to put a "-(name)-" at the bottom of your posts occasionally? I kinda want to try it but Idk if I should and stuff so yea...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

That sounds so familiar... I just can't remember where it's from. >.<

No, it's not on Just Write yet... I haven't shared it with anyone but Erica so far. I'll let you know if I put it on Just Write, though; It'll most likely be called "The Return" or something similar. You'll know it if you see it.

This has just been kind of a bad week... >.<

Yeah, I like doing it sometimes. Especially when it's a longer post.

I missed you. . .  >.<

• Posted at:

Yoda from Star Wars

Ok.

Why? Do you want to talk about it? At least the week is almost over...?

Ok.

Sorry for taking so long to respond... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Ohhh, that's right... I haven't even seen that movie, though. o_o Strange... :P

Nah... Just some stress and a lot of people haven't really been around... But I'm okay. *shrugs*

Lol, it's okay. Don't worry about it.

• Posted at:

I haven't either besides the seventh movie.

Ok... I hope those people come back then.  :)

Ok.

Did you eat a sandwich or a cheeseburger today?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Yeah... Maybe I'll watch them sometime. :P

So do I >.< Thank you.

I had a chicken salad sandwich today.

• Posted at:

So there was leafy green stuff in your sandwich?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

No, I actually left that off the sandwich

• Posted at:

Wait... so there actually are leafy green stuff in chicken salad sandwiches?  O_O

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

There can be.

• Posted at:

Ok.

What kind of bread did the chicken salad sandwich have? How big was the sandwich?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

It was just regular wheat bread. Um... the size of my hand or smaller?

• Posted at:

Ok.

I should probably go now... good night. Have nice dreams.

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Do the mods usually respond to petitions if there are enough names?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I'm not sure... I hope so.

• Posted at:

How are you today?

Sorry about taking so long to reply... I got distracted by other things... sorry.... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I'm okay... Tired. :P And my cousin is in the hospital...

Naw, it's okay.

• Posted at:

Tired? Did you not get enough sleep or did you get too much or did you use up a lot of energy but didn't get more energy? Hospital? Why? Is he or she ok?

Hours was wondering if he should still follow the instructions in your newsletter thing since he says he just sent a post on the thread where he asks you about piano things on this MB that contains that info...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I was up late last night and then I got up early. They aren't really sure what's wrong with him...

Oh, yeah, that's fine. Whatever he's more comfortable with.

• Posted at:

Oh... hmm... hope he's ok though.

Try not to deprive yourself of too much sleep...? >.<

Thanks for that response. I got to tell him, "See? I told you it'd be fine >:D"

How late did you stay up though... and when did you wake up...? Just curious... you don't have to tell me if you don't want to...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Yeah, same..

>.< I'll try.

Lol :)

Um... Half past midnight. And then I got up at... half past seven.

• Posted at:

XD You and half pasts...

So... did you do anything interesting today? Are you going to stay up 'till half past midnight again today?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

>.< It might have been a little past half past midnight?

I had church today... that's about it. And no, I'm not. I gtg now actually. Sorry :( I'll talk to you tomorrow. Sweet dreams

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 7 , ... 18 , 19 , 20