Small lauren tarshis authorphoto d098611b99

Lauren Tarshis : author

Hi Historians,  

Check out my latest blog post here and discuss on the thread below. I look forward to hearing from you!  

-Lauren  

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I really like your blog about visiting Joplin, Missouri. Your books are so good that i want to read more. Pleas write soon. And keep on making good books.

Fightingracing152

• Posted at:

That's so nice! I know that you go through a lot of hard work to make the books for us, but you have to keep going! We need you to!

• Posted at:

~Eagle

RainWing

Pegasister

Time's just sand slippin' past

We want to hold it in our hands

But no one ever sees what slips through the cracks

Be a pineapple: stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.

wussup

• Posted at:

You know Madam Tarshis, I have to say, this is the first time I really ever payed attention to this MB. It has been 3 years since I read an I Survived book. I have read two of them. Pearl Harbor and 9/11. I personally liked Pearl Harbor more. At the time when I was in 4th Grade (Im in 7th grade currently) all of the boys in my class would read them like crazy. All of your I Survived books that had been written at the time would be GONE from the bookshelves in my class. Or was it the school library. I forgot. I remember though reading through Pearl Harbor and the one scene I remember the most, was when the boy was being chased by the Japanese fighter plane. It was a really intriguing story. I mean it. I honestly with all my heart mean it. Maybe the next time I go to the library I will pick up one of your. Also btw I loved your latest blog post! I thought it was SO sweet of that family to give you a Cross from the debris of the tornado!

Sincerely,

Tobias 

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

The Seven of the Seven: The Earth Mother's Revenge coming August 16, 2019!

Cool

• Posted at:

JOPLIN  IS  MY  FRAVROT  ISURVIVED

• Posted at:

Can you right a book about the World War. I think you already have. I am a new I survived reader I love your books!!

-Amaya Reid

• Posted at:

hi Lauren i have something i have to tell you can you write and publish I Survived the Boston Molasses

Explosion PLEASE

• Posted at:

general teagan

i love books

who says girls aren't soldiers

i am a true survivor

never trust an untrustworthy boy trust a trustworthy girl

My aunt went there the day after it happened

• Posted at:

why are people bumping this it's two years old

• Posted at:

whoosh, it's

Atbash

Est. 12.18.17

pretty inactive rn

Atheist|LGBTQIA+|needs coffee

oofé

Too many fandoms~

Pffft.....7%......

that's a terrible audience rating lol

Hi im a huge fan and well i know about sharks a lot. i think if it wasn't a Bull Shark or Great White Shark it could have been: Mako Shark a very fast shark that can jump 20 feet out of the water when tried to be caught. it is the fastest shark at um... 60 mph i think... but anyways it eats: Tuna, Swordfish, Mackerel,other sharks. it only attacks when people have it hooked. they will get in boats and attack the people and attack the boats. these are endangered and have hooked teeth. the second shark i think it was is: The Silky Shark, it is a relative of the Great White but smaller. it lives around Alaska and Greenland. it eats fish and seals i think. well ill have a thing about tornadoes next. Bye!

• Posted at:

Hi,I am a big fan of your I Survived books,and I absolutely loved  The Joplin Tornado.Also,I would really like it if you made an I Survived book about the Parkland Schoolshooting.Bye-Bye!

• Posted at:

CEG. I TRUST TORNADOES.I BELIEVE BLIZZARDS.I AM ENVIOUS OF ERUPTIONS.

Dear lauren,

my name is Julian.

May you Please, After the great mollases flood, to do the Chernobyl disastar!

Sencerely,

Julian

• Posted at:

All your books are awesome 

• Posted at: