I don't want to complain. It makes other people sad. I have to get over it at some point...

Good ^_^ yay for not giving up #fighting. Whaaaaat why would they leaveeeee, noooooo ;_;

I imagine that all the time; that's probably what I imagine most. I imagine myself on stage at my homeschool group's talent show in the summer, too... surprising all the people who booed me in gym class. ;_; XD

>.< This made me sad, though, the first day of homeschool group we would like introduce ourselves and tell a fact about us. And I mentioned my channel and, they were just like, "okay, next." and that made me kinda sad... >.< Like, they really DON'T expect much from me at all. :P (They were more interested in the fact that the next person owned chickens.)

Lolz, that's funny...

Yeah, I'm myself. Or, try to be. I think I am on here o_o ahhhh -doubting self-

Lol, the thing we both say most here is "sorry" I think. You don't have to feel bad about not responding quickly. I apologize for that because I literally just apologize about everything. Like... if you asked me to stop saying sorry my natural immediate response would be "Okay, sorry." o_o and it wouldn't be sarcastic.

I just assume that everything is my fault. XD Like... Mom ordered a coffee drink last week (I think) and she didn't like it as much as she thought she would and I apologized for that. Even though it had nothing to do with me.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

christy ~ i'm scared for you. freaking out. i want to just know you're okay... alive...~

Another paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage

• Posted at:

christy ~ i'm scared for you. freaking out. i want to just know you're okay... alive...~

... just know that sometimes it could help to talk about things... although I can't think of any real life examples off the top of my head right now... >.<

I think it's that YouTube thing where you are automatically unsubscribed from the channel if you haven't watched the channel for a while...

People booed you in gym class...?! >:(

Yea, go Christy...! Surprise them with what you can do...!

... erm, no pressure or anything... >.<

Wow... :/ For all they know, you could be a very famous YouTuber who never revealed her face/other info... :P

Please don't take offense but it's kinda funny that they were more interested in the next person who owned chickens... I don't know why but "the next person owned chickens" just sounds funny...

Lol

Lol, sorry for apologizing... :P

Sorry, but I don't think either of us is able to stop saying "sorry"... XD

Sorry... I'll stop with the lame "jokes" now... >.<

Wow... XD How did she respond, if you still remember...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

"How dare it eat my post..." -Erica

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

post on the way, but I'm on chat just... yeah

• Posted at:

It's been over half a year now. I'm just being dramatic, I think...

Ohhhhh... I didn't even know they did that.

Yeah XD they did... Like, years ago. We were playing softball (well, something similar) and I panicked because I knew I wasn't good at it at all. So I went up to the teacher and I was shaking and asked her if I had to play and she's like, "yes, you have to play." She made me try until I hit the ball... Except, I don't remember actually doing it so they probably made me stop because we would have been there all day XP I get out of gym classes now at all costs.

well, I was in a gym class my mom taught. we made a d eal that time XP

:P I don't think anyone there really knows I exist, honestly. I left candy for everyone in class once and no one asked me if it was me. They asked the people sitting next to me and I even commented and dropped hints but no one ever found out XP

XD No you're right it is kind of funny when you read it. BUT SERIOUSLY more people in the class (three or four!) owned chickens than what I said! (i was the only one to say that.)

-shrug- whatever tho. o_o it'll be their loss if I turn out doing anything good with it.

XD... nooooo not lame

I think she just looked at me weird and was like, "it's not your fault...????"

• Posted at:

Sorry, I had already logged out by the time your post went through... >.<

Nah, I don't think you're being overly dramatic...

I see...

XD

Lol... were your hints and comments very easy to understand and not vague at all too...?

... Wow...

You can if you don't give up... :)

Lolololol

Sorry for not responding sooner... [insert face that can properly end this line]

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

-shrugs- Maybe I am. I went to this birthday party last night... everyone was so sweet and nice and I knew everyone there already. They all are from homeschool group. But Mom said something about me having friends now and I realized I don't want friends... I just want her... :/

I don't know. I wrote their names in too languages-- English and then in Elvish. And a few of them were trying to figure out what the other language was and I was like, "It kind of looks like Elvish from Lord of the Rings, don't you think?"

And the boy was like, "maybe...."

and I was like, "YOU COULD PROBABLY LOOK IT UP ONLINE..."

Plus, my mom was teaching the class and I sat in there with her while she got ready. all of the notes were already in there by the time people got there. Everyone else was in gym class... except for me and one other boy. Honestly, it was just all too obvious, in my opinion o_o

I'm not planning on giving up... :P

I got kinda inspired today. I wrote three different songs and one of them I just sang the lyrics and recorded them and so like...

• Posted at:

that sent too soon...

picking up where I left off: so like... I WROTE A SONG, LIKE, FOR REAL. I really meant it and I just let myself write it without worrying too much about rhymes and ^_^ I love it so much...

The one with a tune was somewhat inspired by last night-- well, it's about last night kind of but I was listening to a singer who is really super inspiring and yeah.

(you can tell this post is after midnight because of all the run on sentences and hyper talk and it just doesn't stop o_o)

One of the others was started because I was peeling apples today and I was like, "I wonder if there's anything in real life that I could compare to peeling apples."

...guess what, I think I found something o_o

The other one is about this boy I met once and I've never forgotten him... he was so nice to me and-- well, there's an entire story to that but I won't bore you with it... >.<

...idk if it's boring, it's not to me; i wish i could talk to him again

• Posted at:

Happy Thanksgiving!...

if you're in the US, i guess o_o

if not... HAPPY RANDOM THURSDAY, CODY

(haha, percy jackson reference)

• Posted at:

It takes time to bury(because Idk if it's possible to be set down completely) past events...

Please excuse my poor choice of words; I'm kinda "fried" because I was awkwardly trying to expla-expre- I give up XD

Lololol... I'm going to be very honest right now... If Hours was that boy, he probably wouldn't have looked it up without the "YOU COULD PROBABLY LOOK IT UP ONLINE...", but with that sentence, he'd probably be like, "Ok, I'll do that"

Lol

:O REALLY? :D

Hours asked me to tell you: LUCKYYYYYYYYYYY

Something like that anyways...

Hmm, that's interesting... please do explain if you're comfortable with it...?

Lololol... Happy belated Thanksgiving to you...! If you're in the US...

-_- My not-functioning brain... I can't remember where that reference came from...?

My apologies probably don't mean much anymore as I keep apologizing for this but I'm sincerely very sorry about not responding for the past few days... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Yeah, I guess... maybe I just keep digging it up, though.

XD you're fine... you don't have to be all proper; I use a lot of words trying to explain and stuff. And sometimes my grammar is, like, non existant.

XD Well -shrugs- I don't know if I would have either. The way you write Elvish is in symbols, so it would be a little difficult to search the actual writing. But I mentioned that it looked like Elvish...! He could've just typed in Elvish writing system or something...!

XD -imagines Hours just randomly yelling "LUCKYYYYYY"- or, like: -graceful violin music- -suddenly it's interrupted with "LUCKYYYYYYYYYY" O_O

My first thought about it was that a lot of people don't eat the peel. I've always eaten it with the peel, but not everyone does. So, like, they take away the peel which could be compared with the shield some people put up around themselves. So the inside of the apple is kind of the heart of it. so, people tear down your shields and it hurts your heart...?

Later on it says something about "keeping scars on the inside" like how people hide when they're hurting sometimes. You know when apples like, get bruises or whatever?... and, like, usually they aren't as visible from the outside? 

Laaaaater... it says something about being brave and bold. Apples are usually kind of boldly and brightly  colored. AND TREES ARE TALL, PEOPLE, APPLES ARE BRAVE O_O

and there's something about being sweet when people are cold to you... Apples are always sweet (unless they're, like, rotten) even if you peel them, even if you slice them up.... so, like... yeah.

It's kind of confusing, but... >.<

Thank youuuuuuu

The Percy Jackson series, I don't know if you read those. Percy was saying happy thanksgiving but one of his friends was from Canada so he's like: "oh, and.... happy random thursday, frank...!"

I've been busy, too. It's fine. You don't have to respond every day if you can't I understand.

• Posted at:

Lolololol

... :O Wow... that's really... metaphorical and intellectual...?

... it's way easier to say "Wow, that was really deep"... XD

"APPLES ARE BRAVE" -Christy, 2k17

... I feel kinda bad about not having much to say in response to your really interesting comparison but I understand the comparisons... :)

I see...

Ok

I'm not sure if you'll be able to see this and respond in time but to you, what does "hero" mean...? Not the sandwich thing, btw...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Lol, I don't know >.< Maybe I'm just weird and think of things like that... XD

APPLE ARE BRAVE, YES SIR, YOU REMEMBER THAT ....XD what am I doing

Naw, you're fine. I thought about posting all of the lyrics and you could have like said if you thought they were good or not, but.... I don't know, I guess I got scared to at the last minute o_o

...hehe, why not the sandwich thing.

XD Just kidding...

Um... someone who stands up for what's right even if it's not easy. Someone who works through difficult things to make a difference... Even someone who makes a difference in someone's life and they don't even know that they made that difference. (a positive difference, of course)

Like... that person I was telling you about. I was probably eight or so and I was at an art class at the library. There were so many open seats, I was basically the first one there, me and my grandma were. This boy walks in and just sits right beside me out of all of the seats he could have picked. I have no clue why, honestly, but that's not the point.

We were drawing and we had to use a certain technique. I was drawing a ship for some totally random, weird reason that I don't even know... I think he talked to me before that but I can't remember what he said?

Except, he was twelve and I remember thinking: "Wow. I will NEVER be that old." And he told me his name. (hopefully i was polite and told him those things about myself o_o)

Anyways-- we get towards the end of the class and I'm nowhere near finished but I at least had the outline of the ship. And I was like, "this section here is where the people go and this is where the food goes."

And he looks at it and he's like: "...I would have done it completely the opposite way, but I love how you did it."

I don't know why but I haven't forgotten that and it's been YEARS. It's such a special memory and he was just so nice and... I don't know. >.< It makes me happy when I think of it, so I would say that he totally made a positive difference in my life.

...sorry to bore you with all of that. but i literally had to tell all of it or none at all o_o

Or, like, if someone pays for a person's meal that they don't even know. And maybe that person never figures out who did it, but it made a difference for them. And that's kind of heroic...

...In my opinion. I don't know.

...that ^^ is such an inspiring, serious topic, but I totally want to tell you this ridiculous thing that happened to me tonight at the coffee shop o_o

• Posted at:

I wouldn't expect you to share the lyrics with me... at least not through here... because like, what if someone steals them...? I mean, I don't know how likely that is to happen but yea... >.<

Lol

Thank you for your input :D

It wasn't boring... I actually found it interesting and really nice...

"Hero" can defined in many different ways so your response is perfectly valid...

What happened at the coffee shop...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

-shrug- Yeah, I guess.

Yeah, no problem. Why do you ask, if you want to say?

We were writing so we had our laptops. It was really busy tho and we were like, "let's sit at the counter because there's an outlet there."

but we tried to actually plug our laptops in and the outlet was literally just a sticker stuck to the wall.

...I don't even understand -face palm- who would do that.

Anyways, I wrote a little over a thousand words and my arm was so tired and yeah XP

• Posted at:

Crash!!!!!

• Posted at:

#TEAMSUPER

It was a task... 2 pages had to be filled...

XD Lololololol

Wonder if there ever was a person who just couldn't figure out it was a sticker and kept trying to plug the power cable into the outlet for, like, 5 minutes...

:O Fighting...!

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Oh, okay, cool. I hope that went well for you.

O_O There probably was. If someone was watching us, I'm sure they loved our reaction though XD We were so confused and then we started laughing and I was putting my laptop away and silently hoping my arm wouldn't fall off.

Yup, always :)

-sighs- I had a really pretty song on the piano to play and record but I tried and I kept making mistakes... I was so excited about it, too. I learned it without the music and I arranged like when to switch octaves and-- ...yeah. Maybe I'll have it in time for Monday's video, though :P

I can't sing right now because I had a cold and my voice still isn't back to normal -.- But I'm excited to do Christmas songs this month...! And my uncle gave me a microphone to try out...? Which is scary because I don't know how to use it but it would be really cool if I can figure it out. o_o

He used it to record him playing guitar so he's not sure how it'll work with vocals but -shrugs- I'm sure it'll do fine.

I might also be able to post a video of me singing "live" (at church for the Christmas program service). I say "live" in quotes because, like, everyone there is going to tell me I did amazing even if I was really bad, but it is technically live. ...because, like... yeah. you get it, I think.

We put our Christmas decorations up.

...Sorry, I'm saying all this stuff about Christmas and I didn't even ask if you celebrate Christmas or anything. Oops. But you know me, I always say stuff without thinking so you know I wasn't trying to be offensive o_o

...I should just stop now. o_o

• Posted at:

Lololol... your arm didn't fall off, even in the figurative sense, right...?

:( It's ok... minor setbacks (can) mean bigger success...! Sorry, I can't think of the saying that is about that... the only one I can think of right now is the one about how you have to make mistakes in order to succeed...

But like, I'm sure you'll get a really good recording soon...! No pressure... :P

:O I'm assuming a mic for recording sound and not for a home karaoke thing...?

Message from Hours: LUCKYYYYYYYYYYY

Interestingly enough... Hours couldn't sing recently either... because his throat randomly hurt for 2 days and now his nose is stuffy at all times, lol...

I hope you get better really soon! :)

*anticipating the Christmas songs*

Please don't take this as having any meaning behind it but what if you and Hours collaborated on a video...

o_O Why did I say that... there are so many obstacles and barriers in the way of that happening...

Well... maybe... Eh, nvm... I did say that it was a meaningless thought...

I think I get it... "live" as in like what Hours' music group does with their performances...? Like, video the performance for the audience and upload when possible...?

To what extent did you guys put up the decorations...? Like, was it just a decorated tree, or was it like, a decorated tree, stockings, and Christmas themed decorations on the outside, or something else...?

Lol, it's fine... It's kinda difficult to offend me... like seriously, for real, offend me... Like it'd probably have to be something that's blatantly rude/mean etc. 

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Naw. I mean, it hurt a little bit o_o but that had happened before on the days I even typed a lot of words.

Yeah. Honestly, I've been just wanting to give up the past few days. Yesterday, what you said about fighting just randomly came to mind and so I guess I'll just have to keep reminding myself of that until I stop wanting to give up XP .-.

Yeah, for recording sound.

.-. that's so annoying. It's the weather change, though, I think.... I get a cold basically every year around Thanksgiving.

I made a schedule and I was supposed to have a video today, but I think I'll probably just wait until... Thursday, I think is the next on the list? Because yeah I'm getting better but it's taking a while for some reason.

The first Christmas song (for Thursday) was supposed to be "All I Want for Christmas is You" but I don't think I have the voice for that yet. It would probably just end up a mess. So I'll probably change it and do something easier-- maybe I'll switch the song with my little brother to Thursday, instead.

As far as the idea of it, that would be fun. But yeah, like you said, it would be difficult... trying to think--I'm not really sure how we would really be able to do anything like that without meeting offline or something.

I don't know. If you think of any way, tell me-- we'll brainstorm -thunder noises- ...okay, sorry, I had to o_o

We don't have anything outside. We put up a tree and there's a smaller tree in our room upstairs and down stairs there are some other random decorations. Like, we have this snowman guy with a light inside and lights up when you plug it in, stuff like that. And we have some of the decorations my grandma used to use. And there's a picture in a frame of her last Christmas tree. And yeah, stockings. Except we tore down our fireplace so they're just on the windows... O_O

Okay. Some people just get really upset if you just say "merry Christmas" to them. it doesn't really make sense to me-- they meant well by saying it, even if you don't really celebrate Christmas...! Like, we don't celebrate Halloween, but if someone says happy halloween or something, we'll just be like, "oh, thank you ^_^"

Like-- even if you're not going to be having a good time celebrating that certain holiday, don't you still want to have a good day on the date that just happens to be Christmas? O_O

o_o ...mini confusion rant.

...i was really upset and then i checked this thread and saw you responded and I was like: "i'll respond to this and then i'll eat and then i'll do my math AND THEN I'LL SING ALL OF THE SONGS... ^_^"

O_O... literally, that's pretty much what happened in my head.

• Posted at:

:O You were/are going to do a song with your younger brother...?

What if you guys collaborated on a really easy song... like, for example, Hours arranges it for voice and violin or whatever and then he records his part and uploads it as a video on his channel(including the sheet music in the description) and then you take the video, record your part, and mash them together if possible...?

Lolol

Lol, stockings on windows... XD

Lolololol

:D Lol

Sorry for not responding for an entire week... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Hopefully, yeah ^_^ I taught my brothers Feliz Navidad at one point because I wanted to not be the only one who knew the Spanish part XD And so my younger brother may sing it with me. Not one that I would really do except for the fact that it's one he enjoys and knows and I thought it would be cool to be able to let him record something with me.

What does he record with?

Like... okay, with my editor, I can record three audio tracks separate from the video, I think. So if Hours were to record the violin as a video then I could throw it into my editor and record a voice over on top of the video.

That is, if I could figure out how to save his video onto my laptop so that I could put it in the editor.

And I would probably still talk to my parents about it to be sure that it was okay.

XD Why are stockings on windows funny? XD We literally knocked all of the bricks out of the fireplace and threw them out the back window o_o

It's alright. I feel like this was a busy week even though it kind of wasn't any busier than usual. I've been a lot more excited this week-- I have two original songs completed now and today I got an idea so I took a very rough recording of it so I wouldn't forget.

On Thursdays my mom teaches somewhere else where there's a piano upstairs and in the basement as well and so I can have the piano in the basement without disturbing her lessons. That's when I'll probably finish writing this newest song, unless I get it done before then. (No lessons tomorrow at all.)

And that makes me really happy, writing songs does. I was just playing through the ones I've already completed and came upstairs to my laptop and I hear my brother huming the song I was just playing and ^_^ ahhh... I don't know.

The next step is to be able to sing them to my family, which is a lot more difficult than you might think... It just... I don't know. I'm worried that I'm much more proud of them than how good they actually are (if that makes sense).

I wrote out a paper of kind of my goals as a singer (which turned out being an entire page front and back, more like a speech than the list it was meant to be) and... I don't know XD It was sort of inspiring just realizing all that's ahead of me as long as I keep going and don't give up...

I also got a new novel idea when I haven't even finished the last one quite yet...! But I'm pushing that to the side a little and focusing on music right now... I'm loosely aiming to write twenty thousand words by the end of this month but it's not a super important goal. I just kind of wanted to keep track and stuff to make sure I don't entirely quit writing.

Other than that, I've been watching a lot of videos on singing technique and such because it inspires me-- and, obviously, because I need it a lot-- and I'll like color with Sharpie while I'm doing it and-- yeah, idk. O_O

Like, I've just realized I'm an artist. Writing and playing music and even singing cover songs, that's considered an artist and that's just like ^_^ i don't even know... XD

...-rolls eyes- I'll stop now XD Enough about me, how are you?

• Posted at:

I see...

Hours? He records with his phone

Maybe an online video converter...? Although you may have to be wary of scams...

There may be some apps that can do the job...

Yea, of course... :)

Because at night, there's just this stocking shaped silhouette on the window...? O_O Without breaking the glass/screen of the window, right...?

:O Christy's on a roll...!

Hours is kinda jealous of you rn(playful jealous, not dangerous jealous) because you've been able to complete songs... XD

I see... A feeling of elation...?

It makes sense... Christy, fighting...!

Lolololol

That's smart...

What do you color with Sharpie...?

XD Maybe a feeling of accomplishment...?

Err... the same as I usually am...? XD

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

o_o I had a reason for asking, but I can't remember why now...

Yeah...

yeah, we didn't break the windows.

I wish I could give you some links to a few videos and songs that were helpful to me. You have to realize that it's an art and you have to let go a little bit.

Ed Sheeran said that it's like turning on a faucet that's kind of old and rusty. You have to get all of the dirty water out before it can run clean water-- the "dirty water" being those songs that you hide in your desk never to be seen again XD

I've stopped counting syllables, as well. That and rhyming was really stressful and, for me, made it really difficult to put any feeling at all into it. (I don't know if he writes lyrics for his or if he's just writing instrumentals, but mine have lyrics.)

So, basically-- be willing to take the risk of writing something awful because you never know. It could be something great. And a lot of practice. Write as much as possible. Do it because it's fun.

Also: out of all the people in the world, someone, somewhere is going to like your style of writing XD And most likely, lots of people will ;)

Like... they have these coloring books that have like quotes or patterns and stuff in them? Like, VS. princesses and micky mouse for children's coloring books. does that make sense... Maybe you can search them up.

I can't believe it's almost the New Year. Lol you probably gave up on believing I was ever going to answer your post >.< I don't know how I let that much time go by; it's been weeks.

• Posted at:

HAPPNEYEAR!!!!

• Posted at:

dear crasher(s),

happy new year to you also. even if you crashed a no crashers thread at least you weren't being rude; thank you for that ^_^

P.S happy new year to you, too, cody

• Posted at:

I've sent the parts about song writing to Hours. Hours thanks you for the advice because it really helped him... Like, no finished product(s) yet but he just needed to hear that from someone...?

Lol... I didn't give up although I will admit I was a little unsure... Like, I figured some thing or things came up... But tbh, I couldn't check every day because of events so... It's all good :)

Because of events, I likely won't be able to reply on weekends and I'll probably be replying at different times than usual on weekdays.

Because of my current device, I can't see the time of your posts so I hope this reply wasn't too delayed...

Happy (belated) new year, Christy! :D

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Awww that's good it helped him :) it was so frustrating to me for a long time because I was trying my best to write songs but they never ended up any good. But like-- its worth it going through that to learn how to do it in the end o_o 

I was just going through "songs" I wrote that went back to even 2015. There were so many quotes from in the songs that I think someday I want to go back to and try to write that in my new style. The earlier ones I wrote were more like freestyle poems XD I don't even know -face palm-

...at the time I was probably just too lazy to respond and then kept putting it off... Which makes me sound terrible and I guess I am but... I don't know. I do that a lot with messages in general. I'm sorry.

We had a flood, almost a fire, and Dad sliced his finger open but that was all after I finally responded :P

My post was on the first of this year I believe. I just checked but then forgot so o_o but no yours wasn't too late. Depending on what device your on you can still see. I'm using a kindle. If you're using a tablet device you just have to flip the screen sideways. I don't know about phone type devices though... 

Homeschool group starts on Tuesday. There's a new person named Avery but my mom doesn't know if they are a boy or a girl o_o which doesn't exactly matter but I like to know every detail possible ahead of time and so yeah. 

I just want someone who likes music like I do, either boy or girl o_o I literally know no one offline who writes music. (My mom has written a couple songs I think, but like, someone my age?) Plus I think probably I would be misunderstood if it was a boy. I get really nervous talking to anyone and I'm sure it could be mistaken for me having a crush on them when I was really just freaking out trying to carry a conversation with a human being.

... -.- why am I like thaaaaat

But anyways. I've known more girls named Avery than boys I think? I just know that it can be used for either so.

O.O enough about me, how are you?

• Posted at:

Hi im new

• Posted at:

HI IM NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Lololol

Nah, it's not terrible... I think I've done that too...

O_O Everything was ok though, right...? Well, as ok as ok can be given the events...

... interesting...

I've been the way I normally am...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Yeah, we're all good now.

...lol it feels weird to type. I just filed two of my nails reeeeally sharp and pointy O_O just temporarily. I'm going to file them off the rest of the way later but I've always wanted to do this o.o

Well... lol. I guess that's good.

I'm becoming more obsessed with music every day I think O_O I'm either writing music, playing the piano, listening to music... watching videos on how to improve my music... or just thinking about music if I'm not at a place where I can do anything else I just mentioned.

but I'm not sorry O_O I love it O_O

• Posted at:

hi guys

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

Lololol... do your fingers make a high pitched click sound when you type? Or did they since it's probably been a while since your message...

That's good

I'm not sure when your reply was but I'm apologizing bc I had events going on during the time that I'll probably be responding here... and now it's gonna be the weekend so I probably won't be able to respond...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I don't remember them making any different noises than what they usually did :P But I probably had my headphones in so maybe I just didn't notice.

it's okaaaaay, I understand. It wasn't even that long after my post. You seriously don't have to feel like you have to respond quickly. Especially since it's just some random site and not a place you would go on a regular basis to check messages.

...If that wording even made sense. Hopefully it did.

Another friend of mine told me I'm not allowed to apologize anymore about not responding quickly or things like that o_o He gives me mini "lectures" XD not like, mean, just like-- yeah. o_o Idk.

So I mentioned Avery a couple posts ago. We went to homeschool group, the very first week back, and they weren't even there. o_o I freaked out over nothing.

Biology class was kinda boring honestly o_o I like psychology but not a lot of other science stuff. Like I really would rather not think about all of the tiny little germs and creatures we can't even see that are CRAWLING AROUND ON EVERYTHING. ...O_O Seriously though. I already am constantly reminding people to wash their hands or I'll like re-wash a dish because I apparently see invisible dirt that no one else can see o_o...

Anyways, Avery wasn't there so neither were the other two kids in that family who I think are boys because of the names but one of the names I have never heard of so i don't actually know o_o

I did kinda talk to a new girl. Sorta. o_o I found out who her brothers were and the one kinda scares me though ;_; I just felt like he was trouble when he walked in (accidental Taylor Swift reference) and then I heard a story about him that I have no proof is true but it sounded like it and :'( if I never return you know who got me IT WAS HIM.

...just kidding about the never returning part, the other part about being scared was true >.<

and his little sister seemed really nice and stuff so nothing against her. I was just ANGRY while I was sitting with her in ART CLASS because of rude conversation that made me really mad and so I'm over there with my head down furiously cutting paper so I don't yell at someone.

... >.< you probably didn't wanna read all that, oops. But I did leave out the other mini-rant about choir so o_o....

>.< I'll try not to post such long posts next time

• Posted at:

The wording made sense

Lol

Lolol

Lololololol.... Interesting... I've never thought about it that way...

Lolololol

Lol "furiously cutting paper"

I didn't mind reading all that... I actually laughed out loud multiple times ^_^

I apologize for such a boring response though... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

lol I'm glad it entertained you

Yes furiously o.o because I was maaaaad at those people o.o

I met Avery. Finally. Lol. Wait did I already say that? Too lazy to check. Not happy with myself right now.

But yeah. Avery is a girl. She has two brothers who are also coming, older brothers, and another older brother who isn't school age anymore.

She sat really close to me in art and keep bumping into my knee under the table and then the same with her arms after she was done doing the project. o.o I don't really know what that means o.o 

But I think she probably won't want to be my friend. She'll probably end up wanting to be the other girl's friend instead. Just like happened with someone else the other year. :) 

;_; sorry... I'm really stressed (idk if that's the word) about making friends. Its a long story... I won't make you read it all.. 

I made a monkey out of clay and told the teacher I made a creature I created called a disappointment

...did I already say all of this?... I'm sorry...

• Posted at:

I don't remember either... >.

Lolololol

Who knows; she may prefer to be friends with you over the other girl... have you attempted to be friends with her?

You can share it with me if you're ok with sharing it and/or it'll help you in any way...

... I can't decide whether to laugh or be sad... Because that's pretty clever but also...

No, at least most of the post was new

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I introduced myself and sat by her in the class I could. I was really struggling to Not just walk out of class. Lol. It was mentally exhausting... I felt penned in and nervous and... Stuff. #fighting lol... 

But I'm hoping next Tuesday will be better.

...I'm learning guitar.... 

Lol u can laugh :) they did and it made me feel better? Idk... Its weird. But it kind of felt like oh we r all realizing I didn't do great at this but that's OK because I have other skills and we can all laugh at this thing I'm not great at. Does that make sense? Idk I'm weird XD

I didn't post a video for almost two weeks... But I posted one yesterday and I'm planning more once the piano gets tuned

I looked into buying the full version of the editor I have but I'm not sure I want to spend that much money right now... I know the banner is annoying... And I want to fix that. But yeah we'll see.... 

How are you?

• Posted at:

#ChristyFighting

I'm sure it will be better

:o Will there be guitar covers on your channel soon...?

Lolol

Good plan

I've been more or less how I usually am...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*