:o It seems like you're finding success as a composer...!

Yeah, that makes sense

... I don't think that sounded terrible...? It made sense to me... also, that was really... thoughtful of them, for lack of a better word :)

:o Yes, I get to treat my ears to a really fabulous song today...!

Thank you for telling me about the talent show :D

Lolololol XD

Hmm... interesting... Plz try to stay ok or better... :) ^_^

Once again, sorry for the delay in replying... >.<

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

(General) Cody

"How dare it eat my post..." -Erica

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

Crash

• Posted at:

Stephen 

Writer 

inventor

creator

Crash

• Posted at:

Stephen 

Writer 

inventor

creator

Thoughtful sounds like a good word yeah :P

>.< I don't know if it is fabulous. And someone said the piano overpower the vocals so I have to try to fix that when I record again -sigh- but hope you like it  anyways :p

Apparently my kindle is just going to glitch the entire message if I try to type the name so I'll try and remember when I'm on my laptop to tell you.

It's ok.. I don't know why you get so worried I'm bad at replying too >.< It's ok

• Posted at:

christy ~ i'm scared for you. freaking out. i want to just know you're okay... alive...~

emetophobia

• Posted at:

christy ~ i'm scared for you. freaking out. i want to just know you're okay... alive...~

I do like it... A lot, in fact... :) Yea, the piano was a bit overpowering... But it's still really good :)

Ok

Why "emetophobia"...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

Thank you... I have to test a couple different ways of fixing that .-. so frustrating ;_;

I also have a video of me actually at the talent show so if that one is maybe a little better I can post that one, too. I haven't seen it yet but I assume that the piano and vocals were mixed better. My voice wasn't as good as in that one and I think was shaky because I was freaking out o_o but yeah, we'll see.

Emetophobia "...causes overwhelming, intense anxiety pertaining to vomiting..." Some people are afraid of seeing it happen, some are afraid of it happening to them-- and some are lucky enough to be terrified of both :P (you probably can tell, but "lucky" was meant sarcastically XP)

It's basically a fear of your own body, so it's extremely hard to deal with. A fear of spiders, for instance-- you can avoid spiders or get rid of them if they come across your path. But this doesn't work that way.

It can also cause anorexia because the person illogically assumes that if they haven't eaten, they won't get sick... It's mistaken for being OCD, as well. Someone with emetophobia might wash their hands excessively, make other people wash their hands, not want to eat at a restaurant or eat things they didn't prepare themselves.

• Posted at:

:o Anticipating the video if you upload it... I'm curious to see what the setting of the talent show was like...

Interesting... thank you for teaching me new info... :)

... But I still don't know why you sent "emetophobia"...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Sorry, it didn't get done yet and I'm going out of town... Along have internet. Should be back Tuesday or Wednesday unless I wait a little as a sort of mental vacation from what I posted last post.

I sent that because I had to wait until I had my laptop and send another post with just that word. The one device wouldn't accept it as a word.

Before I say this next part-- we are all  okay. Everyone is alive and not seriously hurt. I don't know if you believe in miracles or God but if you could see our van right now, you would... :P

The semi-truck that hit us, pulling 42,000 pound load, was totaled, as well as our van. 

He's ok. He couldn't stop. He smashed us against the concrete barrier. The windshield was so close to being shattered and shattering right in my face and mom's. 

And none of that made sense, did it? :P

We were slowing down and he didn't see us in time. He hit the brakes but a truck carrying a load like that can't stop fast. We didn't see him coming. He just suddenly hit us :P he almost hit us straight on from the back which would have seriously hurt us all and probably ...done more than injure my brother sitting in the very back seat. It was one lane with concrete barrier on both sides. There really wasn't room for him to go past us. But somehow he hit us in the side and ended up past us.

.. We're all okay. Everyone... 

• Posted at:

so what

• Posted at:

Ok

I see...

:o... I'm so glad you all are physically ok... I cannot possibly imagine exactly how the events played out but I think I understood the basics of what happened... and even with just a basic idea... that truly was a miracle...

I can't imagine what I'd do if things had played out differently... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

It was, yes... it was insane...

I imagine you would eventually forget :) but everyone's okay so we don't have to find out what anyone would do had things been different.

• Posted at:

... to be realistic, I don't think I'd ever find out.. >.<

Recently, Hours arranged an arrangement for 5 violins. He and his friends(including Sophia) actually managed to put it together in a short amount of time despite the crazy difficulty in some places for some parts... Although they couldn't play it completely up to speed, Hours still wants to upload them playing so yea... anticipate a video from the group channel...? Btw, the song is called "Unravel", and it is the opening of an anime... Hours originally wanted to arrange a full sized version, but unfortunately he didn't have enough time... plus they probably wouldn't have been able to put together a 4 minute long, crazy difficult arrangement with the little time that they had... in fact, Hours had to purposely make the last two pages really easy so that they could put it all together...

Kinda random but besides recording some of their practice run-throughs, they also performed it for the class(and recorded that too)...

Sorry for the delay in replying... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

-sigh- probably not... That's sad :P would you miss me?

ooh ok so cool ^_^

that's great! Did the class like it? :D

• Posted at:

I would most definitely miss you... And that's an honest answer.

Err... A honest answer...? Which is it...? >.<

Um... Hours thought they just politely clapped, so I guess not...? Hours thinks the lackluster reaction was probably because they didn't do the arrangement justice... It's not an easy arrangement to play, especially when you don't have the necessary skill level yet... and when some people don't know the song (Hours likes to arrange so that his arrangement matches perfectly with the actual song if you have the computer play it)...

I'm very sorry for taking so very long to reply... >.< Like, I remembered I needed to many times but life kept getting in the way... and yea... please forgive me if and only if you think I deserve to be forgiven...?

(Do I sound a little off today...? >.

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

:| my name must have left the list when you checked in; I was researching and not paying a lot of attention... I'm sorryyyyy... I can't believe I missed that...

:P oh, well it's nice to know I would be missed >.< that was a really dark question to ask, I'm sorry. :P

I'm not sure. I think I would instinctively say "an honest" but I don't know the correct way.

Aww... that's too bad. I'm sure it was great. :) They're very talented.

You sound like I want to help you because I feel like you're struggling with things .-. That's not meant to be offensive...

• Posted at:

It's ok... If I recall correctly, I'm pretty sure I had to go soon anyways...

It's completely fine :)

Same... and same...

It wasn't offensive :)

Once again... sorry for the delay... >.<

Also, I won't be able to reply until next Monday... >.<

Please don't take this the wrong way though... I really do care and enjoy talking to you... It's just that life keeps throwing curve balls... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Okay...

I wasn't taking it in that way, I just don't want you to be alone if you need somebody, so I feel like I should bring it up that you should go and talk to someone if you're struggling... I'm a random stranger on the internet but I've done a lot of research on psychology and the mind. Plus, it doesn't take research to know how it feels to be alone and how much of a difference it can make talking to someone.

I'm not implying mental illness or anything like that at all; literally everything affects our mental state in some way, negative or positive... and just because a person has problems doesn't mean mental illness... (not that that's something to be ashamed of, anyways)

Find somebody to talk to if you're alone-- I'd listen, but obviously some people don't want to just talk to somebody on the internet, and that's okay if that's the case. I just want you to take care of yourself :P

and you don't have to worry about offending me with delayed responses... I understand :)

...Okay, there, I'm done >.< just...-- yeah...

What's up...? >.<

• Posted at:

Happy 4th of July, Cody... hope you had a good day :)

-realizes that I don't know if you're in the US- ...um... o_o hope you had a good day anyways >.< ?

-face palm- ish sorryyyy

• Posted at:

Thank you for being so understanding :)

It was mainly just that there were a lot of events and a lot of things to do, and I guess I was worn out...?

It's late but happy 4th of July to you too, Christy...! :)

Idk why but seeing that post made me really happy...

Not sure if I've told you this before but I really enjoy watching your channel... for a multitude of reasons :)

So... how have you been...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Mmhmm, of course...

Oh, yeah... that's understandable. I've been there before for sure.

I posted that later at night anyways, so it's okay o_o I'm always at my grandparents' house or something all day so don't always get around to messaging everyone before the day is over XP

Oh, well I'm glad you're happy...!

>.< -has completely failed at uploading the past month- thank u but idk what reasons those would be >.< I'm just average, if that o_o

. do you check for invisible ink?

I've been okay, mostly. I've had some days where I wasn't exactly pleased with myself, but everyone does XP Yesterday I saw a group of people do an improv comedy show and it was insane how much happier I was afterwards, lol... the people doing it were so fun and happy.  they asked for suggestions several times from the people there and a few times some people repeated something someone else had said but the improv people made them feel like their ideas were super important anyways and-- ahhhhh idk ^_^

I knew I was going to like them before they even started. I want them as friends o_o

... o.o so many words, oops. I talk about myself too much o_o

How have you been? XP

• Posted at:

XD I see

:)

Tbh, I think one of those reasons is that it kinda gives me some more insight on who you are, if that makes any sense at all...? Sorry, I can't seem to figure out how to word it... >.< I'm sure you'll improve with hard work and time... :)

Woah, that's so cool :o I could never successfully put on an improv comedy show... It's good that they made people feel appreciated... :)

Then go get them as friends...? Or is that not possible...? >.<

Nah, I don't think you talk about yourself too much :)

Tbh, I've been trying to figure out when I can pull out some time to reply, due to my schedule... >.< I still haven't quite figured it out yet but yea... >.< It'll work out somehow... especially since I have an amazingly understanding friend (you) :)

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Oh, okay... yeah, that makes sense. and I'm sorry I haven't been uploading, though, for real... I tried today but everybody started being loud when I tried :P But what are the other reasons? >.<

Yeah, I doubt I could, either. They were really good.

They were only there for a one time thing, so... Idk, I might be able to go to see them other places but I doubt they'd have time for that o_o

Yeah, take your time in figuring it out ^_^ don't stress over it.

• Posted at:

Your covers are pretty good and your original compositions are really good :) Or in other words, there's definitely potential

This is kinda random but almost 2 weeks ago, I thought I saw you in a store... >.< Or at least I think that the person I thought was you, wasn't you... >.<

Also, sorry for taking so long to find time to reply... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

There's always potential, fortunately :D Lol. I've been working on other things lately, though... I still love to sing and I do write sometimes, but I've been spending most of my time learning Sindarin Elvish (yes, again) and doing research mostly based around confidence, positive mindsets, etc. Tonight I've stumbled upon the Placebo Effect ;) So I'm working on that tonight XD

Oh, really??... :o I have so many questions-- what store? what was I wearing? (because I dress sort of differently than most people XP) did you go and say hi??? because what if it was me, then we would've met each other and...!

Seriously, though. We were traveling about two weeks ago and kept stopping at stores on the way.

It's okay...

How are you? What have you been up to lately?

• Posted at:

I see... lol XD... interesting :)

The store was Costco... I think you were dressed pretty normally... A t-shirt and maybe shorts...? Perhaps a bit younger than the way a typical person at what I'm assuming your age is would dress... I can't really remember; I think my mind was too busy going around in circles >.< There was also this lady with curly, really light blond hair with the person... which, tbh, was a pretty big part of why I decided it wasn't you... >.< I didn't go and say hi because I was afraid the lady with the person would completely mistake my simple intentions for something else... And like, I too was with others... and the "others" were not peers... >.<

If it really was you... I can't believe I didn't at least try to talk to you... >.<

Btw, I did get roughly 6 or 7 feet away from the person, but I don't think the person looked at me... but if it helps, I was wearing a green t-shirt... >.<

Also, there was a bunch of pianos on display at the store...

I've been doing what I usually do...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Unfortunately, wasn't me :( I've never been to Costco, wouldn't have worn shorts and don't know anyone matching the description of the person the girl was with :P 

but you should have gone and said hi anyways because she's probably an awesome person and I'm sure you would have been great friends. 

Ooh I learned something about taking risks like that. First, worst case, you never have to see or talk to them again-- so there's nothing to lose. Second, no matter what, you'll be okay. You will still be the same person you were, the world will still be spinning and you'll be that much stronger for it.

that's what I'm trying to remember and work on myself ^_^ ...that sounded like a lecture. It was meant to be; imagine it said with lots of smiles o_o 

That would have been very cool, though :P shame it wasn't me... If you think you see me though, say...-- I don't know, we should have a code o_o and then of the person responds in a certain way, we would know we'd found each other XP

I go to Walmart, though. All the time o_o in different states even, sometimes. 

Ooh, did you play the pianos? XP I would've wanted to o_o 

Yeah? :P 

• Posted at:

I see...

Alright, I'll keep that in mind for the future ^_^

Yea, that's a good idea...! By any chance, would you have anything in mind...?

I'll be sure to go to Walmart as many times as I can, then XD

If randomly pressing keys counts as "playing", then yes, I played the pianos :P

Yeah.............?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

You could just yell "christy" everywhere you go and if anyone responds ask "i'm cody, do i know you?" No, didn't really have anything in mind... o_o

XD okay. we always end up in the toys section o.o you'll probably see my brothers before you see me because they're annoying and loud sometimes o.o they might be stealing some of those little cards with paint samples on them, also o.o

Lol nice. Walmart should carry pianos, then I can play while i'm waiting on whoever is shopping o.o

• Posted at:

Lololol XD

But what if we read/pronounce "Christy" differently...? :P

I don't have any ideas either... besides being very straightforward about it and asking people "Are you dogyellow583?" >.<

Shall we both keep trying to think of a good idea...? XD

Ok, I'll be sure to visit the toys section often, then XD

:o Wow, it's been forever since I thought about those cards with the paint samples on them......

Lololol, you'd probably become famous as the person who plays Walmart pianos XD

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Are there multiple ways to pronounce it? XP

Well, that could work :P Although, I have no idea if we're anywhere close to each other. In the case that we aren't, that could just be a very big job of asking anyone who remotely looks similar if they are me.

Lol... sure...

We've had discussions like these are T39C before... some people suggested a unique bracelet. Other than that... code words, I think. Again you would have to ask everyone who looks similar... but they would have a certain greeting and depending on the answer the other person gave, they knew if it was someone they knew online or not. (I think one had to do with asking the colour of the sky, but I can't remember exactly what the correct answer was, lol)

XP they just beg to be collected, do they not o_o

XD that would be pretty cool...

Well, I started school Wednesday. And co-op starts within the next few weeks. (I'm not entirely sure of the date...)

How are you?

• Posted at:

Yea...? Like, it could be "kris tee" or "Christ ee"...? XP

Lol, yea XD

That's a pretty clever idea... hmm, true... lol

XD They do, they do indeed...

Do you have a lot of homework?

I've been like how I usually am...?

Just out of curiosity, do you play any sports?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Hmm... "kris tee," I guess? I don't know...

Naw, not a lot. Well... depends on what you count as homework-- I do all of my work at home, so o_o

No, I don't... do you?

Me and a friend of mine are starting a project in these next few weeks... I don't know if you've ever heard of project beautiful/operation beautiful, but it's sort of based on that and another thing called "more love letters"

• Posted at:

I've always pronounced it as "kris tee" too...

Homework as in all of the work that you do...? Btw, what do you call work that you don't do "in class", if that exists...? Sorry if any of these questions are ignorant... I don't really know much about homeschooling, although I do want to learn about what it's like... >.<

If running to places to avoid being late counts, then yea... >.< But in all seriousness... I did play soccer(as it's called in American English) as a kid for a bit, as well as some other sports... as for what sports I'm currently participating in... I will keep that a secret =^_^=

That's interesting... What will be the outcome of the project...? Is the project a big project...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I used to spell it Kristie, actually, I changed it when I started chat because it wouldn't go through the filter.

Naw, you're fine. That's a good question VS. the time I got asked if I got all 100%s on my work because my mom gives me all the answers.

I just call it all school work; I teach myself for the most part (well, from the books and stuff, of course) so... I open my binder and see where I left off and just work on my own. Mom does correct my grammar "practice test" or whatever it's called just to make sure I understood it and that kind of thing. I might have homework soon because homeschool co-op is starting in a little over a week and sometimes those teachers have us do work at home. But mainly I'd just call it school work in general.

...Does that make sense or was it just a rambly mess? :P

I don't mind any questions about it; homeschooling may look a different depending on the family, but I think it's cool when people want to ask questions about it to learn how it works for me :)

:o -pouts- why you keep secretsssss... XP that's cool, though. I took a gym class and I liked playing soccer while I was there... I'm older now, though, and with that comes new insecurities :P I am doing gym class this year, which I hope wasn't a mistake to agree to because of.... past events o_o but it's just not very easy for me.

I did go to camp, though, and they played softball there. I wasn't amazing at it but it felt really good if I did something right, so I would say I did sort of enjoy it :)

We're calling it Project Blank Canvas... here's some of what I wrote on the about page:

"Project Blank Canvas' goal is to bring light and hope to as many hearts as possible so that no one feels alone or unaccepted and they can learn to love themselves... ...shows that you can show love to someone even if they are a complete stranger...

Working to cheer others up or to show others love in turn cheers us up...

Project Blank Canvas' team realizes that while we cannot on our own change the whole world, we can work on making changes in our own little corners that will prompt others to make a change, etc., making a chain of people ready to do what it takes to spread the change.

All of this done anonymously -- as much as possible."

So we'll be leaving encouraging notes for people and that kind of thing... just... whatever we can secretly do to cheer someone up or help them somehow.

• Posted at:

Really? Interesting... I see...

Someone asked you that...? o.o

I see... Yea, it made sense... You did a superb job explaining because I can now see why my question doesn't really have a clear cut answer ^_^

Sorry... XD

It's very brave of you to make that tough decision though... I wish you best of luck...!

That's good... :)

Interesting... that's a really good project/mission :)

May I ask... How did you guys come up with the name "Blank Canvas"...? Like, what is the meaning behind it...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Yeah. Someone suggested the name to me on my first day :P

No, they STATED it basically as a FACT o_o ...I was slightly offended, tbh...

That's good :D

What if I guess the sports and I get it right, would you tell me I was right...? o.o

I was talking to someone about not having a name yet and they suggested that... this is also from the about page on the site:

"Think of each day as a new, fresh canvas-- you have the choice of what to paint on that canvas. What will you paint? Will you paint negative things on the canvas or will you choose to paint positive things?

Project Blank Canvas is about choosing to paint the positive on your own canvas, but also to help others to paint positive things on their own canvas."

-shrugs- so yeah >.<

• Posted at:

I see...

O_O

Hmm........................ ok, but you only get... 3 guesses...? Is that a reasonable number...? >.< Like, I'm not doing a "bajillion" sports... >.<

Ah, I see... Then it's a really fitting name :)

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

XD okay... let's see. my first guess will be... baseball.

I counted all of the plants I have and came up with 85 XP I was sort of surprised o_o

• Posted at:

uhhhhh

what are you guys talking about?

• Posted at:

snakeeyes101

:P :O :U

1 , 2 , 3 ... , 27 ,