You are funny.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

My answer is... incorrect.

:O Woah... What exactly do you mean by "have"...? Like, did you count every single individual tuft of grass, or was it just plants in your home, or was it every plant species, or...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

"How dare it eat my post..." -Erica

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

Noooo...

It's just the plants inside. Some of them are of the same type. (some of them are on their way out/no longer with us at this point XP) a bunch of them are really tiny still so that's how i fit so many I guess XP

how are you?

• Posted at:

Christy ~ I'm sorry I'm a monster, I'm sorry you're an angel; I'm sorry you're the one who                   

had to teach me to be careful with love"

Lol XD You still have two more guesses, right...?

Oh, I see... XD

I'm how I usually am...? How about you...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

That was the only thing I had in mind at the moment o_o... ...Let me think about it.

I'm okay. We're traveling several states away (in a couple weeks) to sing at some different churches-- we have six services in four days!-- and it's a really long drive. So right now we're trying to get ahead in school and practice our songs and all of that...

Yup. Not much other than that, honestly...

Oh, well, I am planning my novel for NaNoWriMo.

• Posted at:

Christy ~ I'm sorry I'm a monster, I'm sorry you're an angel; I'm sorry you're the one who                   

Ok XD

Woah, that sounds like an adventure...! Or is it not fun...?

Woah... time flew by really fast... I feel like the last NaNoWriMo was just last week or something... o_o

How has planning been going...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Yeah, it should be fun! just a little bit stressful at times since it's new. But I'm excited.

Time has flown by, yes XP you may be thinking of the April and July sessions also. Those ones were a little bit different than what happens in November but makes it feel like November just happened XD

It's been going really well... I'm doing a lot of world building since I'm somehow doing fantasy again XD (howwww...) So I had to create a new like, people group and I changed the calendar around a little... I may be creating a language at somep point. All of that stuff :P but it's going really well and it's been fun already!...

• Posted at:

Oh, lol... That makes more sense... thanks for informing me XD

Lololololol... Just out of curiosity, what number(s) is your calender based off of...? :O Woah...!

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

What numbers? Like, numbers of the days/months?... I have thirteen months but I think I did 366 days... so all the months have 28 days except... one or two of them? (I did the math but I can't remember what I figured out now o_o)

• Posted at:

Yea... I see... o_o XD lol

Sorry for asking that in such a weird way... I think I was just wondering if the entire calendar was based off of one number... >.<

Is there a reason for the extra days for some of the months(if you're ok with sharing... I promise I'm not copying or anything(not sarcasm)... these questions are solely out of curiosity... >.

Ah... so many parentheses... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I just wanted to change it up a little bit and was hoping that changing the calendar a bit would help it seem a little more like a fantasy novel XD

so we are in a hotel again... After MANY hours of traveling we are closer to home now :P we aren't in our own state yet; we stopped in the state my mom's brother lives in. After church tomorrow were going to eat with them then go home. It's another few hours from therr.

Lol and we have been in church most nights for the past two weeks 

So yeah. What's up and Howre you :P

(Oh -- I have two cacti now XP) 

• Posted at:

I think changing the calendar does make it seem more like a fantasy novel :)

Woah, that's cool...

Sorry for not responding in so long... ;_;

How have you been...?

(XD More succulent plants...!)

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Aww, thank you...! I'm glad. At this point, I don't know if the calendar will actually make it into the story. I haven't found a place where it fits in nicely yet so it may remain as a behind the scenes sort of thing :) we'll see...

Yes more plants XD I have about 90 of them now... >:) 

I've been okay. I'm heading towards 70,000 words this month. I'm on track but want to get ahead so I have some margin. Especially with the holiday coming up-- we might be gone three days or at least it'll be difficult to write those three days. So... yeah. slightly nverous o_o but I'm at around 37K right now so I think worst case, I'll hit a good bit over 50K if I keep this up.

How have you been?

• Posted at:

Behind the scenes things are the best...!

O_O...

Wow...

How have you been doing in terms of word count as of now?

I've been like how I usually am...? >.<

If you observe Thanksgiving... how was your Thanksgiving...?

Also, sorry for taking so long to respond... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

yeahhhh

I'm just about to pass 55K. like, i have 200 words left i'm gonna write today and that'll put me a tiny bit over 55K. so I'm not trying to do 70K anymore because... just reasons XP i wrote an entire blog post about it o_o idk if you know my new blog but i think i put the link on the old one, so...

XP is that a good thing?

i had a good thanksgiving, yes. i hope you had a good one as well and if you don't celebrate it, i hope you had a good random thursday o_o

it's okay

i'm currently obsessed with cooking. i made crepes today so basicallly im a chef, right?? o_o (jk,jk... but i'm really proud of them o_o)

• Posted at:

I think I know your new blog... I mean, I found a post on it that fits your description of the blog post so... XD

I guess...? XP

That's good :D Lolololol

Yeah...! o_o

But in all seriousness... your crepes look(ed?) really good...

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

lol yayyy. I'm sure it's the right one, then XP

lol, I put the rest of the batter in the fridge and made the rest the next day. You know how they flip things without a spatula? Like, just using the pan. I tried that and I do not have it mastered but I sorta did it o_o ... it was cool

aww, thank you. I have a really fancy looking recipe I might try for the bakeoff in the spring and I'm excited about that ^_^ 

and i'm gonna cook when Kiara is here for dinner on... Friday. Yes, Friday. So that should be fun too.

Also, I'm getting so close to finishing my novel :D... i'm excited

• Posted at:

Yea... o_o Nice...! Keep practicing and I'm sure you'll master it in no time... ^_^

Yea..!!! Is it a difficult recipe, or does it just look fancy...?

A bakeoff is a type of competition/contest, right...? >.<

Woahhhh :O What do you plan on making...? If you know, that is... >.<

Also, who's Kiara, if it's ok to say...? >.< Sorry... >.

Christy, fighting...!

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Hopefully :D

Well, it's similar to a cheesecake so I guess it would be considered somewhat difficult. But my dad will be there if I have questions so it shouldn't be too bad. He can't actually do any of the baking or anything but he can direct me verbally. I think the hardest thing will be I'll be nervous lol o_o

Yeah, they'll have some judges taste everything and score on presentation, if it was cooked right, etc. etc. Then whoever has the most points will win. There's different age categories so the younger kids won't be competing with the teenagers, for instance.

For dinner? I think I'm doing roast chicken...? That's what Mom had planned for that night so I just went with that.

Sorry, I forgot I probably hadn't mentioned her yet >.< She's from co-op and we do writing things together sometimes. Kiara isn't her real name but it's the one she uses online. You're fine; don't apologize >.<

okay, good news. ready? o_o ...I finished my novel today... :D

I ended with 61,659 words. I might have a few scenes I need to add in but I made it to the end, so... :D

• Posted at:

Wow... that sounds so fun in the nerve-wracking way... What if you purposely made something differently from the way it's typically made to be unique...? Like, would there still be a "right" way...? >.<

Woah... you'll be roasting an entire chicken...? :O

I see... just out of curiosity, is she also on the Scholastic sites or no...?

Ready...!

YEA CONGRATS!!

Wow... that's a lot of words... o_o

Also, 2000th post on this thread...! :D

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Or... maybe not... XD

Clearly I can't do basic addition... or I can't read... o_O

Sorry... false alarm... >.<

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

I don't know... I guess that's sort of the definition of art so I guess not o_o ...unless it was just, like, terrible or set something on fire o_o

Change of plans-- i made something different instead because Kiara's mom made chicken when I went to her house the night before lol. Me and Kiara actually worked together to make it because we picked her up before I'd finished it. Her mom had to work so we had to pick her up sooner or something like that XP

She isn't, no. I've done Camp NaNoWriMo with her so she was in my cabin but she decided not to join Scholastic.

:D I'm so proud...! I'm setting it aside until January and then I'm gonna try to start self edits... lol. I don't know what I'm doing though so o_o we'll see how that works.

Lol, it's fine o_o ...hehe, that gives me a chance to be the 2000th post >:)

• Posted at:

Hmm... o_o

I see... wow, that sounds fun...! What did you guys make...?

I see...

I'm sure it'll turn out fine... sometimes taking a step away from things helps you get it "right"/figure it out etc.

-_- Nooo... I have lost... I shall get you back...! :P XD

Or I might not since I will get more prime number posts this way... XD

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Hey u a boi right

Just askin

• Posted at:

Hey guys anyone here

Oh sup

• Posted at:

Hey guys anyone here

1 , 2 , 3 ... 26 , , 28