That's a good idea... please tell me if that works out ok...!

XD

Hmm... that would make sense...

XD I PROMISE I'M NOT BUT OK XD

Yea... I gotta agree with that point

..and that point... XD

:O That... is an interesting idea...

Idk... I don't interact with non-human animals much, but when I do, the dogs are always touching me without my permission and getting all excited, which makes me feel very uncomfortable, so... >.< Cats, at the very least, will give me some space... >.< But if a dog will respect my personal space, I'd totally be open to changing my opinion about dogs... :)

True... dogs can be pretty scary

What...! O_O That's quite traumatic...

Ah, so I didn't miss out on too much then... :D

Hmm... that's a difficult question... Probably either The Maze Runner or The Scorch Trials... because I think Little Me understood more of the plot in those two books than The Death Cure... and I didn't like The Kill Order that much, so... >.<

How about you?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

(General) Cody

"How dare it eat my post..." -Erica

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

I will. I’m not sure when I’m going back yet. 

Oh that’s understandable. We stayed with some people who had some huge dogs that wanted to play apparently so they jumped up and basically put their front paws on my shoulders o_o that was a little crazy and I did not appreciate it. 

...lol what you just said reminded me of this: at co-op the other week a girl came up to me and just decided to like poke me in the ribs like “I like tickling girls more because the boys make me stop.”

like yeah no duh I’m not going to let you either. So I told her “I didnt really give you permission to touch me.” and she eventually stopped.

anyways, I thought that was really weird o_o

But a dog can totally be trained like that. Service dogs for example, before they pass their test they have to be able to walk through a busy public place and completely ignore any food or people— even if the people try to distract it.

I think it would be the Kill Order... maybe partially because the movies didn’t cover any of that information? Idk. I just found it interesting knowing what happened to cause them to make the maze since the first book starts literally in the maze.

lol honestly it took me a while to finish rereading the books because I KNEW already what was going to happen to Newt and i didn’t want it to happen o_o 

• Posted at:

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me 

Wow, that dog must've been huge...! O_O

(οдО;) Yea, tell her...!

That is quite strange...

Wow, that's some serious self control... :o

Random question but would you rather be a service dog or solely a family pet dog?

Ah, that makes sense... Wait, was The Kill Order the book with the scene of the lightbulb and little Thomas being given to WICKED?

Aww... but so relatable... Newt's death was pretty sad... :(

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

Btw, Happy Valentine's Day!

Try not to feel too lonely if you're single; enjoy this day if you're part of a couple...!

Or redefine what Valentine's Day means...?

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

Ugh my post isn’t posting 

• Posted at:

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me 

Apparently, the forums that we know will be "ended" (for lack of a better word) soon...?

Can we continue talking on the new thing (something called "Home Base"...?)...?

If so, I'll keep an eye out for a thread/message (I don't fully understand how it works... XD) from you...?

- (General) Cody :)

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

*Boom*

1 , 2 , 3 ... 27 , , 29