I think my crush has a crush on my enemy. Today at school my friends were talking about who they like. My crushes name is Nate. One of my friends said to my friend Lyla, "You know you can't like Nate right? He's Jesse's man!" We all laughed but of course I was actually sad. 

WHAT DO I DO??!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am nobody, nobaody is perfect,  therefore i am perfect.

(always remember that)

i am lily-anna

Oh no. That's so sad.

I say that it may not be true. But I think you should ask your crush how he fells about you,or ask if him and your enemy are a thing. Hope that helps,get back to me soon.

• Posted at:

Yela, which means hi in greek.My nick name is Freya which is the name of a greek goodess, but my real name is Savanah. I also speak Greek,and other languages. I'm 14 and in 9 grade. And I love having friends all over the world so please friend.

well, you can't be sure he likes her. how about instead out jumping to conclusions, ask him? just saying. you don't have to listen to me. hope this helps.

• Posted at:

thx you guys. Your advice helped a lot. I asked him and he hasn't told me yet but he's going to hopefully tell me tomorrow. I have only one class with him but he's been staring at me in class and lunch. 

I'll tell you guys soon!!

• Posted at:

(always remember that)

i am lily-anna

Get back to us soon,I'm excited to hear about it.

• Posted at:

Yela, which means hi in greek.My nick name is Freya which is the name of a greek goodess, but my real name is Savanah. I also speak Greek,and other languages. I'm 14 and in 9 grade. And I love having friends all over the world so please friend.

Hey guys, so I just found out that he is dating one of my not friends. So I am not going to end up dating him. But there is another boy named Jackson who i'm friends with. The good thing is he like broke up with his girlfriend literally 7 hours ago. So we'll see how that goes. I'll keep you guys posted!

• Posted at:

(always remember that)

i am lily-anna

Ok you guys so Jackson just practically asked me out today! I said I'd think about it. But I think I'm going to tell him yes! I'm hopefully going to his XC meet on Thursday. It's his first one and he wanted me to come. I'll tell you guys tomorrow!

• Posted at:

(always remember that)

i am lily-anna

That's amazing,how'd it go? I so want to know.

• Posted at:

It was amazing. He really does like me. He told me after he ran. My friend is really jealous though because she broke up with him like a couple of weeks ago. So now I have a bf and I'm in 7th grade. We have chorus class together which is good. And he has Health and I have gym but health comes in the gym a lot so some days I get to spend 1hr and 35 mins with him. Plus sometimes after school. I can't wait to see him tomorrow.

• Posted at:

(always remember that)

i am lily-anna