The characters in I Survived go on so many amazing adventures! Tell us about an adventure you’ve gone on -- real or made up! Just remember to follow the rules -- don’t be too specific about where it happened (no cities!).

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Currently inactive but counting down the days till....

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen (December 26, 2018!!!)!

Okay, this isn't exactly the most exciting adventure, but enjoy.

I was at my uncle's house. My uncle would be my cousin's grandpa, I think... I don't know. My cousin was 2 years old at the time, I was "looking after him" while my uncle was cleaning his house. My cousin and I were building a small tower out of blocks. All of a sudden he stands up. "Can we go in there?" He pointed to my uncle's room. I knew that my uncle had just cleaned his room and wouldn't want my cousin playing in there. I was about to say no when he ran into my uncle's room. I started walking towards my uncle's room. I stood by the door because I didn't want to go in there. "Um, I don't think you should be in there." I said. He didn't listen. But then, I realized that he might have not known what I was talking about. "What does my cousin call my uncle?" I was thinking. I didn't know what to do. Then, my mom comes in. "Hey, you shouldn't be in there." She said. My cousin listened, and got out of his room. I found it amazing how my mom could get him to do that.

• Posted at:

Hi. I'm in sixth grade, and I really like to read. 

Have a nice day! :D

Your mom is pretty amazing! I know some two-year-olds and they don't always do what they're told...

Great story!

• Posted at:

Currently inactive but counting down the days till....

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen (December 26, 2018!!!)!

We were in hurricane harvey and many of our close friends ' houses were.flooded.and.werent repaired until almost a year later. Our North campus church's parking lot looked like a lake. It was.bad but its ok now. Lauren tarshis should write about it my little.sister adores.her deeply.- Lokibookworm6

• Posted at:

Hey my name is sophia and my sister's name is lillian. We love laurens books and it is our number one dream to be mentioned in one of them. We also.think a book should be written about hurricane harvey i was in texas when it happened.